You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
gillhunter

When is the last time

18 comments in this topic

[CIAO]
[CIAO]
Members
580 posts
23,459 battles

That you have seen anyone running the Shark or Eagle Camo? I have it for my Des Moines, but don't run it because it's soooooooo ugly.

[NEMO]
[NEMO]
Members
809 posts
8,210 battles

I have the Shark camo for my Wooster. Still use it because it's a premium camo, and it was free.

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
9,064 posts

I don't care how "ugly" it is, the Freedom camo is 'free' Premium permacamo -- I run it on my Des Moines.

• Cool 1

[CIAO]
[CIAO]
Members
580 posts
23,459 battles

Well I only play about 30 battles a day and I can't remember the last time I saw someone using it.

[SALVO]
Members
21,707 posts
22,016 battles
15 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

I don't care how "ugly" it is, the Freedom camo is 'free' Premium permacamo -- I run it on my Des Moines.

Agreed, except for me, it's the Worcester rather than the DM.  Also, I run the Halloween camo on my Lexington, since it's free.  I'll use any premium perma-camo if it's free, though perhaps some of the ugliest (bad guy) Halloween camos might be just too much for me.

[YGGD]
Beta Testers
2,660 posts
22,104 battles

I have both Camos and like and still use them......

[CSALT]
Members
1,001 posts

Ugh, those Halloween camos just make me cringe.  I use one on my USN DD(can't recall if it is the Sims or the Kidd), as ugly as it is cause free is free and a I am a cheap tightwad.  Short arms with deep pockets as my Scotish friends used to say.

This isn't to take away from the gaudy ugliness of the eagle, shark, freedom, or French BB special camos though.  I can hardly bear to shoot at them they are such an eyesore.

[A_51]
Members
906 posts
20,658 battles
1 hour ago, RipNuN2 said:

I run the shark camo on my Wooster all the time. 

Ditto.  Why wouldn't I?  Setting aesthetics aside, I so no reason not to take advantage of the bonuses it provides.

[PVE]
Members
15,717 posts
10,424 battles
1 hour ago, gillhunter said:

That you have seen anyone running the Shark or Eagle Camo? I have it for my Des Moines, but don't run it because it's soooooooo ugly.

I put the Shark and Eagle flags on Vanguard. I still have 166k XP to go to get War-cess-ter to install my Shark camo.

bIQnx62.jpg

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
21,339 posts
11,846 battles
1 hour ago, Snargfargle said:

This, I run it on my Des Moines but that is almost exclusively in CB. I run the Great Gorgon on my Shokaku for the reason it is free.

[WOLF1]
Members
4,327 posts
1,906 battles
1 hour ago, Snargfargle said:

Just about need sunglasses to run Frosty Fir Tree...but I have over 1000 of them.  I' use them when it's appropriate, for sure!

[REVY]
Members
1,521 posts
9,578 battles
1 hour ago, RipNuN2 said:

I run the shark camo on my Wooster all the time. 

same here

[CIAO]
[CIAO]
Members
580 posts
23,459 battles

I guess then we have determined that free is more important than ugly. LOL

• Cool 1

[WOLF2]
Members
236 posts
6,163 battles

I run the Eagles one on my Worcester all the time; it ain't my favorite in terms of looks but the fact that they modeled the neon "Don't Tread On Me" to reflect on the water is just cool as can be!