Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
tm63au

Match Making Working As Intended Comrade

5 comments in this topic

[POP]
Members
1,783 posts
18,352 battles

This is from a game I played earlier today fortunately I was actually in a tier 10 ship however

shot-19_04.20_10_59.21-0872.thumb.jpg.351ab4193d714c1656bd7cad032bfeef.jpg

The Loyang and Kagero were not so lucky, our Loyang put up a good fight but lasted about 7 or so minutes in cap being focussed by at least 4 ships, the enemy Kagero lasted longer in fact I killed him ( pure luck ).

How the hell are tier 8's suppose to survive this kind of team and tier matching, absolutely ridiculous.    

• Cool 3
  • Boring 2

[TSG4B]
Privateers
2,298 posts
12,520 battles

you know that if you just edit the player names out ............ that is my opinion, but not sure about other (forum moderator) opinion

So before they monitoring, please edit the ss and blurr the names out

[ALL41]
Members
341 posts
8,382 battles

I'm surprised that with as many players as now play WoWs, they haven't implemented a +1 up-tier maximum by now.    

I'd be willing to wait another ~20 seconds in queue to ensure my T8 ship doesn't get thrown into a T10-dominated match.   

• Cool 1

Members
4,706 posts
7,766 battles

DDs can have a tougher time but I have lasted full games in tier 8 CAs - just have to try and play smart.  And have done great damage as well.

[CSALT]
Members
1,001 posts

A tough battle for both tier VIII ships for sure.  Only one CV pet side and not a lot of radar either.  I am not that familiar with the Loyang, but the Kagero should be able to contribute in that environment.

I think it is much more difficult for cruisers and BBs when they are the sole tier VIII in a battle like this.  DDs, I feel, can still DD, they just have to be more observant and ease off the agro juice.

All that aside, MM really shouldn't make fleets like that.  You'd think there would be a threshold or something.  Once a tier X battle reaches 16 tier X ships or something, Tier VIII cannot be included.  Something like thay anyway.

I'd like to see the scoreboard for the battle, it could be interesting.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this