You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
crazyferret23777

Star ships and special prizes ?

6 comments in this topic

[DRNX]
Members
390 posts
7,698 battles

I just logged on and read about how if you play a ship that has a %50 plus stars next to it that you can get prizes including SC's. What i'm not sure about is how many of these stars are necessary to get a SC? Seems like there might be one if you complete 30 special selected star ships. Is there any more info you guys can offer on this event? Looks like they pick winners on the 24th of April. TIA.

[PVE]
Members
15,717 posts
10,424 battles
1 hour ago, crazyferret23777 said:

I just logged on and read about how if you play a ship that has a %50 plus stars next to it that you can get prizes including SC's. What i'm not sure about is how many of these stars are necessary to get a SC? Seems like there might be one if you complete 30 special selected star ships. Is there any more info you guys can offer on this event? Looks like they pick winners on the 24th of April. TIA.

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/sales-and-events/getyourgameon-goplay/

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,621 posts
15,905 battles
3 hours ago, crazyferret23777 said:

If you read the news section, just above participate button it tells you the top 2 will get 2 super containers...

No mention of any additional SC for 31 or more stars...

[PVE]
Members
15,717 posts
10,424 battles
22 minutes ago, dEsTurbed1 said:

If you read the news section, just above participate button it tells you the top 2 will get 2 super containers...

No mention of any additional SC for 31 or more stars...

If you get 31+ stars, you get a super container. If you are in the top 100, which means you almost certainly got 31+ stars, you get 2 more super containers. That is the up to 3 super containers mentioned.

• Cool 1

[WOLF7]
Members
12,193 posts
5 hours ago, crazyferret23777 said:

Unless you live the game, forget about it....:Smile_teethhappy:

[PVE]
Members
15,717 posts
10,424 battles
1 minute ago, awiggin said:

Unless you live the game, forget about it....:Smile_teethhappy:

So 30 games over 4 days which includes a weekend where you score 401+ base XP in winning Random, Scenario, Space and Clan Battles is forget about it? Really?

Now I agree, getting into the Top 100, you will need to play constantly, but you can still get a super container for 30 winning 401+ base XP battles.