You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
jags_domain

I can't buy a prem CV untell you stop nerfiing

53 comments in this topic

[SOV]
Members
2,918 posts

I want to get Enterprise or Graff. I cant do that till you stop the insanity of making changes every week.

Your like the Taco Bell, everytime you get something great on the menu you do away with it then I stop going for months.

WG you cant sell things then change them. Remember GC? Customer should be able to get a CASH refund up to the date that you are done making changes. 

Plan and simple.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 6
  • Boring 1

[SOV]
Members
2,918 posts
18 minutes ago, Cascalonginous said:

was gonna buy the four pack, instead spent the 200+ dollars elsewhere.

I hope it was well spent!

I am not jokeing. I have my money ready but they keep farting around and I just cant stand not knowing.

So if I miss I miss I guess.

Edited by jags_domain

Members
821 posts
6,988 battles
25 minutes ago, Cascalonginous said:

I’ve bought sooooo many Magic cards since the CV update.  

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

[90TH]
[90TH]
Alpha Tester
8,001 posts
9,104 battles

There have been no nerfs since the premium CVs went on sale. Though I would not have much sympathy for you, if they did recieve further nerfs, given the total silence on your part, when pre-sale nerfs landed in a cascade of hotfixes 0.8.0-.0.8.2, and were endured, (unhappily) by pre-existing owners of premium CVS (those who had aquired premium CVs pre-2018).

Now I just want the premium CVs nerfed, just to make people squeal with indignation. Am I evil?:Smile_hiding:

• Boring 1

[R-R-R]
Members
1,027 posts
8,370 battles
3 minutes ago, LoveBote said:

There have been no nerfs since the premium CVs went on sale. Though I would not have much sympathy for you, if they did recieve further nerfs, given the total silence on your part, when pre-sale nerfs landed in a cascade of hotfixes 0.8.0-.0.8.2, and were endured, (unhappily) by pre-existing owners of premium CVS (those who had aquired premium CVs pre-2018).

Now I just want the premium CVs nerfed, just to make people squeal with indignation. Am I evil?:Smile_hiding:

To be fair, you could sell premium CVs for in-game gold during 8.0 and 8.2

[90TH]
[90TH]
Alpha Tester
8,001 posts
9,104 battles
1 minute ago, Exciton8964 said:

To be fair, you could sell premium CVs for in-game gold during 8.0 and 8.2

what is fair about that? (I paid cash for my cvs, not fairy cookies) What has that to do with anything? Sorry, I fail to see how this is relevant.

• Cool 2

[R-R-R]
Members
1,027 posts
8,370 battles
1 minute ago, LoveBote said:

what is fair about that? (I paid cash for my cvs, not fairy cookies) What has that to do with anything? Sorry, I fail to see how this is relevant.

You get in-game gold which you can use to buy other premium ships, premium time as well.

Now you stuck with what ever you have no matter how they change CV gameplay.

Edited by Exciton8964

[SOV]
Members
2,918 posts
11 minutes ago, LoveBote said:

So the whole GC thing was a nontjing burger???? Yeaaa the whinning abiut that thing. Guess you thought that was ok... O wait hate on stuff you dont do. O yea......

[90TH]
[90TH]
Alpha Tester
8,001 posts
9,104 battles
9 minutes ago, Exciton8964 said:

You get in-game gold which you can use to buy other premium ships, premium time as well.

what has this got to do with my initial comment? this is irrelevant. nevertheless, no other items in game are equivelent to the CVs, gameplay wise, they are irreplaceable, and will always be unique.  But as with all premium avatars, the gameplay experience with them, varies from season to season, sometimes dramatically. There is no sense in replacing/exchanging them for any other in game item. 

I just look forward to the the sound of the OP squealing, if the premium CVs receive weekly nerfs. (such nerfs being highly improbable)

[90TH]
[90TH]
Alpha Tester
8,001 posts
9,104 battles
3 minutes ago, jags_domain said:

So the whole GC thing was a nontjing burger???? Yeaaa the whinning abiut that thing. Guess you thought that was ok... O wait hate on stuff you dont do. O yea......

actually I enjoyed the GC whine, just because of the hypocrisy among those who complained about GC, but were dead silent as Kaga and Graf Zeppelin were getting hit with the nerf bat, week after week, before they went back on sale in the premium shop.

Which is why I don't understand your position today. What weekly nerfs are there? What are you trying to prove here with this thread?

• Cool 2

[SOV]
Members
2,918 posts
1 minute ago, LoveBote said:

actually I enjoyed the GC whine, just because of the hypocrisy among those who complained about GC, but were dead silent as Kaga and Graf Zeppelin were getting hit with the nerf bat, week after week, before they went back on sale in the premium shop.

Which is why I don't understand your position today. What weekly nerfs are there? What are you trying to prove here with this thread?

The new one will be on all cv.

Its a statmebt of fact to WG that they might read but wont care about.

I want to give them way to much money for somthing I don't own. But with constant nerf and moew to come for sure its not worth it.

[90TH]
[90TH]
Alpha Tester
8,001 posts
9,104 battles
15 minutes ago, jags_domain said:

The new one will be on all cv.

Its a statmebt of fact to WG that they might read but wont care about.

I want to give them way to much money for somthing I don't own. But with constant nerf and moew to come for sure its not worth it.

but this was known, pre0.8.2 (I made a point, in several posts on this forum, of reminding WG that it was a mistake to put the premium CVs back on sale, before the rework was finished. / (major outstanding problems resolved). The rework roadmap (as published by Devs) makes it clear, the CV rework will not be finished before 0.8.4. This information has been available since January (at least)/ but those who bought the premium CVs, did so in full knowledge of the widely published fact that the rework is ongoing until 0.8.4. 

So, if you haven't spent any money on the premium CVs, you have no reason to complain, just wait until WG announces they are satisfied with the rework gameplay (you may have to wait a long time). Better the changes happen before you shake out your wallet/credit cards.

Bonus info (you don't have to pay me./) + Sub_Octavian has very recently stated on Reddit, that major further nerfs to CV gameplay are required, to "reduce their influence on gameplay".

1. Quote

"I also hope it's clear that regardless of these numbers, we fully realize that there are issues to be addressed with CV. There will be changes, updates and tweaks, both for CVs and surface ships. And of course I'm not dismissing the feedback and personal feels - they are as important as the data, but these sources of information complement each other, not cancel." full source below

[SIM]
Members
3,841 posts
6,404 battles

Premiums have never been immune to global nerfs, and WG indicated that CVs would not be “finished” until 0.8.4. As such, the proposed warm-up time to launch planes (which is what I assume that you’re talking about) isn’t really that shocking. If you want a premium CV, that change alone shouldn't stop you, and if change itself is the problem, just wait a month or two for them to announce that things are finalized.

Still, I feel you about Taco Bell. Their MENU OF CHAOS breaks my heart every other week. 

[EGIRL]
Beta Testers
4,340 posts
13,110 battles

Spoiler from someone how play with cvs sinse closed beta:

THEY WILL NERF IT

again and again and again

Then they  going give one small buff sinse no one is going play with.

What is going happens? People is going cry then they going nerf the cvs again and again.

They doing that sinse closed beta, they working hard to destroy this entire class, they will not remove from the game sinse they dont want refund anyone.

Dont lose your money on premium cvs, i totaly regret buy this 4 ****'s.

• Cool 2

[TCNNA]
Members
957 posts
16,599 battles

I found Zeppelin in crate. I was not a cv player because I did not like old RTS playstile.

Now I find cv fun to use but GZ:

Torpedo plane fast but need prepare launch from one side of the map to hit a ship on the other side.....and are slow Torp...please reduce aim time.

AP bomber: fast plane but pure luck hit or miss with 2 bombs for drop

Rocket planes......slow but looks like are quite ok with aim/damage.

If you finish in tier 9/10 , even evading and avoiding aa cruisers be ready to take severe plane loss.

Btw I am a 🥔 😁

Edited by Mikebello
  • Boring 1

[F3S]
[F3S]
Members
1,781 posts
3,577 battles
6 hours ago, Exciton8964 said:

in game currency -- I tried to use it to buy a burger, they said it's not worth anything --- at least monopoly money can be recycled. 

Members
1,661 posts
15,724 battles
7 hours ago, Cascalonginous said:

This is a win for all DD players. Thank you.

• Cool 1

[SOV]
Members
2,918 posts
5 hours ago, SkaerKrow said:

Premiums have never been immune to global nerfs, and WG indicated that CVs would not be “finished” until 0.8.4. As such, the proposed warm-up time to launch planes (which is what I assume that you’re talking about) isn’t really that shocking. If you want a premium CV, that change alone shouldn't stop you, and if change itself is the problem, just wait a month or two for them to announce that things are finalized.

Still, I feel you about Taco Bell. Their MENU OF CHAOS breaks my heart every other week. 

Menu of chaos! Remember Wild Sauce? Best salsa/hot sauce of all time. Gone!!! Argh TB :cap_viking:

[SOV]
Members
2,918 posts
32 minutes ago, NoSoMo said:

in game currency -- I tried to use it to buy a burger, they said it's not worth anything --- at least monopoly money can be recycled. 

:cap_wander_2: so true

[SOV]
Members
2,918 posts
42 minutes ago, NoSoMo said:

So true! :cap_wander:

[WOLFB]
Members
627 posts
8 hours ago, jags_domain said:

I want to get Enterprise or Graff. I cant do that till you stop the insanity of making changes every week.

Your like the Taco Bell, everytime you get something great on the menu you do away with it then I stop going for months.

WG you cant sell things then change them. Remember GC? Customer should be able to get a CASH refund up to the date that you are done making changes. 

Plan and simple.

Didn't they say that the balancing act wouldn't be done until 8.4? So, sometime late in the summer, maybe?

[CUTE]
Members
405 posts
14,816 battles
7 hours ago, Exciton8964 said:

Lets remember that nerfs to CV's affect every carrier. Therefore it is allowed because it is a global change across the board😂

[SOV]
Members
2,918 posts
12 minutes ago, Hatsuzuki_DD said:

Lets remember that nerfs to CV's affect every carrier. Therefore it is allowed because it is a global change across the board😂

I would constant nerfs to any other class and watch the whine show. Remember GC