You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
HorrorRoach

Crate Rngeezio/Zepplin

12 comments in this topic

[BS]
Members
1,964 posts
10,344 battles

I had Kaga and Saipan prior to the aviation crate release. I bought 20, only got the enterprise. I got the Enterprise on the first 5x batch I bought. Ugh. I just got my tax return, but I refuse to pump more money into a slot macheen. Universe didn't want me to have the Graff Zep (*cough* digital odds). Odds are I'd PROBABLY get it from another 5x crate batch. Maybe my mistake was not buying 20 all at once? Sometimes I wonder.

I just remembered (i try to forget) my 38th birthday is June 1st. Maybe see if MA will spend 60$ on me, early birthday present you could say. I'm not sure if I should buy it outright, or try 15 more containers. I went through 15 containers and didn't get it.... What are the odds I'd go through another 15 and not get it? Slim I think. And I'd be getting all those signals and coal with it... That's why I feel it might be better to just bite the bullet now.

Containers are gone upon 0.8.3 right? Should I even bother? I hear mixed things about Graff, idk.

EJ

0 posts
41 minutes ago, HorrorRoach said:

I had Kaga and Saipan prior to the aviation crate release. I bought 20, only got the enterprise. I got the Enterprise on the first 5x batch I bought. Ugh. I just got my tax return, but I refuse to pump more money into a slot macheen. Universe didn't want me to have the Graff Zep (*cough* digital odds). Odds are I'd PROBABLY get it from another 5x crate batch. Maybe my mistake was not buying 20 all at once? Sometimes I wonder.

I just remembered (i try to forget) my 38th birthday is June 1st. Maybe see if MA will spend 60$ on me, early birthday present you could say. I'm not sure if I should buy it outright, or try 15 more containers. I went through 15 containers and didn't get it.... What are the odds I'd go through another 15 and not get it? Slim I think. And I'd be getting all those signals and coal with it... That's why I feel it might be better to just bite the bullet now.

Containers are gone upon 0.8.3 right? Should I even bother? I hear mixed things about Graff, idk.

EJ

why don't you just buy the Zeppelin, directly? You are spending far more on crates, than you ever would, just buying the damned thing. For the price of 20 crates (70 $ or so) you could buy Graf Zeppelin 50$ and a pile of doublons!

[A-D-F]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,490 posts

The odds that you would get it in the next one are exactly the same that they were for every crate you opened.  Each single crate has the same drop ratio.

My advice is only buy crates if you would be happy with that the things that are guaranteed. I wanted two specific ships and nothing else, so I just bought them directly.

Did other people get the exact drops that I wanted for less money?  Absolutely, that doesn't mean that I would have also gotten them though.

[WOLF8]
Members
6,825 posts
5,943 battles
15 minutes ago, LoveBote said:

why don't you just buy the Zeppelin, directly? You are spending far more on crates, than you ever would, just buying the damned thing. For the price of 20 crates (70 $ or so) you could buy Graf Zeppelin 50$ and a pile of doublons!

^ This. BTW, 20 containers are $80, not $70, lol.

I also bought 20 containers, and got Graffy Zeppy, Enty, and Sai-PANPAKA-pan (lel), in that order. Amazingly, the Graffy Zeppy was from the very first container... lul. :Smile_hiding:

Anyhow, I thought of buying some more containers to try my luck for the remaining one, Kaga... but I thought that the odds of me squarely landing on Kaga, and not on some duplicates of the other three, and also doing exactly that with less than what Kaga costs... may not be so good, so I just went ahead and bought her, lal. I couldn't be happier. :Smile_teethhappy:

Edited by Blorgh2017

[PVE]
Members
19,835 posts
11,995 battles
1 hour ago, HorrorRoach said:

EJ

I didn't want to take the chance of getting duplicates and then having to buy GZ and Big E, so I bought them outright. Buying them all at once or singly is the same chance. The chance is set at purchase instead of opening, so buy them all at once for a lower price. Buy buying 20, they were $4 each instead of $5 each.

[PVE]
Members
19,835 posts
11,995 battles

Forgot, the Ironium, Naval Aviation crates and Florins are all gone with 8.3, which is likely to fall on Wed, Apr 24th if nothing slips based on the Space calendar.

Early access Russian BBs from T5 to T8 are slated for 8.3 and will be rare drops in Victory event containers. The Victory event is slated to last at least two patches, 8.3 and 8.4, and *may* or *may not* go into 8.5. If the early access RU BBs are coming in 8.3, then that would make 8.4 the likely release of the full line, Wed, May 22nd-ish depending on slippage.

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,774 posts
25,296 battles

I bought Assassins Creed Odyssey Ultimate for $50. IMHO a better investment then buying gambling boxes for that money.

[BS]
Members
1,964 posts
10,344 battles

Jesus god, i bought 20 more boxes and didn't get the zepplin .That's 35 consecutive boxes without a CV.

[PVE]
Members
19,835 posts
11,995 battles
9 hours ago, HorrorRoach said:

Jesus god, i bought 20 more boxes and didn't get the zepplin .That's 35 consecutive boxes without a CV.

Screenshot_20190417-081441.png

[WMD]
Members
1,377 posts
9,063 battles

I got Saipan in my second of five boxes, and then Graf Zerppelin in the fourth of that same five boxes... Sorry OP, I seem to have taken your luck.

On an unrelated note, I only bought the crates because of the awesome "Mothership" style art they useed to advertise it on the game centre news feed.