Sign in to follow this  
desmo_2

Locked out of account

5 comments in this topic

[O_O]
Members
6,228 posts
14,416 battles

I can't log in to Wargaming.net, and when I try to submit a ticket, I get a response saying no account is linked to the e-mail I have been registered with.  Therefore, I can't even submit a ticket!

Since I am logged into the WGC, I can still connect to the game (and WGC still shows my e-mail), so I am a bit confused why I can't log into Wargaming via the internet.  Being told there is no account linked to my e-mail, when WGC says there is, has me concerned.

Edited by desmo_2

[WOLF7]
Members
12,516 posts

Based on this, you are logged in on the internet. But people have been complaining support tickets are broken for the last day or two.

[O_O]
Members
6,228 posts
14,416 battles

I was on the forum, WGC, and was able to get in the game.  For some reason, Wargaming.net didn't recognize me.  I have now been able to get on there, as well, so...problem solved, I guess?

• Cool 1

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
8,777 posts
22,134 battles
39 minutes ago, desmo_2 said:

I was on the forum, WGC, and was able to get in the game.  For some reason, Wargaming.net didn't recognize me.  I have now been able to get on there, as well, so...problem solved, I guess?

Might change your password just in case. IIRC you can link your phone number with your account as well for added security should you run into a problem like this later on. 

• Cool 1

Community Department
3,294 posts
1,296 battles
16 hours ago, desmo_2 said:

It looks so. Please, don't hesitate to contact me via PM if you have such issues in the future. Or you may create another topic.