Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
mustangman6579

What happened to the players looking for clan section?

7 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

309
[DNGRZ]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,253 posts
5,775 battles

I still see the clan recruitment section, but cannot find the players looking for clan part. Did it get removed or am I blind?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,933
[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
11,116 posts
15,192 battles

No you are right, I do not see it anymore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
365
[-KIA-]
Members
894 posts
5,173 battles

I guess it got removed. You should be able to find everything you need in the clan recruitment section

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,461
[NG-NL]
Members
6,143 posts
9,801 battles

Well you can still post there about looking for a clan--or is that not allowed?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
435
[VFW]
Members
1,370 posts
27,873 battles

  For those looking for a good clan.  Use the forum and do a bit of research and comparison, there are so many choose.  Mainly if you put out a "I want to be in a clan" post,  many older clans will not pay attention.   New clans will say come aboard but my not have the organization for team play.   Many just want your oil.

  By reading the clan descriptions/recruitment post you'll go into a decision with information.  Of course, user views will vary.

VR, 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
309
[DNGRZ]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,253 posts
5,775 battles
11 hours ago, paradat said:

No you are right, I do not see it anymore.

11 hours ago, Leopard_IX said:

I guess it got removed. You should be able to find everything you need in the clan recruitment section

I wonder why they did that., 

11 hours ago, Reymu said:

Well you can still post there about looking for a clan--or is that not allowed?

I don't think it is. I could be wrong. 

 

10 hours ago, TexJapan said:

  For those looking for a good clan.  Use the forum and do a bit of research and comparison, there are so many choose.  Mainly if you put out a "I want to be in a clan" post,  many older clans will not pay attention.   New clans will say come aboard but my not have the organization for team play.   Many just want your oil.

  By reading the clan descriptions/recruitment post you'll go into a decision with information.  Of course, user views will vary.

VR, 

It was still nice to put out your info and see who was interested. Also a great tool for clans looking for new members. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×