Sign in to follow this  
Rocket_Lawn_Chair

Can't view submitted tickets, page keeps refreshing

3 comments in this topic

Members
20 posts
2,271 battles

So I recently submitted a ticket about something labeled as "free" actually costing doubloons, the second time this has happened (and before anyway starts to criticize me for "not paying attention", I can assure you that I read EVERYTHING when trying to do anything that has to do with a purchase of any kind), but now I am unable to view my submitted tickets.  The webpage just keeps refreshing over and over.  I'm concerned that this glitch will cause me to be unable to answer any response to my ticket and I will have lost my doubloons because of the other glitch that caused me to lose them in the first place.  So whats going on???

Community Department
3,294 posts
1,296 battles
51 minutes ago, Rocket_Lawn_Chair said:

So I recently submitted a ticket about something labeled as "free" actually costing doubloons, the second time this has happened (and before anyway starts to criticize me for "not paying attention", I can assure you that I read EVERYTHING when trying to do anything that has to do with a purchase of any kind), but now I am unable to view my submitted tickets.  The webpage just keeps refreshing over and over.  I'm concerned that this glitch will cause me to be unable to answer any response to my ticket and I will have lost my doubloons because of the other glitch that caused me to lose them in the first place.  So whats going on???

Please try to clean the cache and cookies of your browser. From your side it would be the first and the most helpful thing if the issue is still actual for you.