You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

6 comments in this topic

[NSEW]
Members
1,725 posts
10,368 battles

Hello Captains,

I have been wondering, is there a local file where all your sessions or more crucially. What you received during your active session is logged locally?

I have an issue I'm trying to get to the bottom of. 

On a different note. Has anyone finished any of their FSW directives and not received all the rewards unlocked?

[PVE]
Members
19,835 posts
12,005 battles
1 hour ago, LowSpeed_US said:

Hello Captains,

I have been wondering, is there a local file where all your sessions or more crucially. What you received during your active session is logged locally?

I have an issue I'm trying to get to the bottom of. 

On a different note. Has anyone finished any of their FSW directives and not received all the rewards unlocked?

Not sure if there is a local file with what you get as rewards. I would say probably not, as nothing like that has cropped up in my 2+ years on the forum. WG surely has that info, but I'm guessing you are looking for something you can access. The in-game notifications are all I know of and they are wiped when you close the game.

[NSEW]
Members
1,725 posts
10,368 battles

Well, after being informed that certain rewards have been received (their side of log), and me not having it received all (only part of it). I am trying to find out how or why would have caused this issue. 

[PVE]
Members
19,835 posts
12,005 battles
7 minutes ago, LowSpeed_US said:

Well, after being informed that certain rewards have been received (their side of log), and me not having it received all (only part of it). I am trying to find out how or why would have caused this issue. 

I'm not sure that we as players have access to rewards from past play sessions. My only suggestion is to log your rewards and see if the issue happens again. Try to note as much as you can as the more info that support has, the better able they will be in figuring where any problems may lie. You might check the mod forums here to see if anyone has a legal mod that collects the info for you.

[NSEW]
Members
1,725 posts
10,368 battles
4 hours ago, Kizarvexis said:

I'm not sure that we as players have access to rewards from past play sessions. My only suggestion is to log your rewards and see if the issue happens again. Try to note as much as you can as the more info that support has, the better able they will be in figuring where any problems may lie. You might check the mod forums here to see if anyone has a legal mod that collects the info for you.

Yes, I've been keeping tabs and screen shots along the way to keep a verifiable record. I've also submitted a ticket and currently trying to assist them in working this out. I'm hopeful, but not sure how much of feedback I'll get via ticket representatives. 

[PVE]
Members
19,835 posts
12,005 battles
Just now, LowSpeed_US said:

Yes, I've been keeping tabs and screen shots along the way to keep a verifiable record. I've also submitted a ticket and currently trying to assist them in working this out. I'm hopeful, but not sure how much of feedback I'll get via ticket representatives. 

Aside from some hidden file with the info your want or a mod that will collect the info, I don't have any other ideas unfortunately. Hopefully support can resolve this to your satisfaction, but I know when I get signals, I don't necessarily notice the change. For the FSW camos, coal, Ironium, and boxes all of my stuff came in properly. I know some have had to reboot as I believe was mentioned in your other thread, but after that, support is the only option.