You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
DocWalker

April Twitch Drops

19 comments in this topic

[_RNG_]
Supertester
3,084 posts
4,445 battles

Its happening here too, they just aren't making a big deal out of it. I haven't heard of many people getting any and TBH it seems a little bit overhyped. All that luck for a few ironium and 1 camo.

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/sales-and-events/bits-please/ (bottom of article)

Edit: Oh wait I got 2 drops. This isnt half bad after all!:fish_cute_2:

Edited by _1204_

[-HON-]
Beta Testers
517 posts
17,082 battles
3 minutes ago, _1204_ said:

Its happening here too, they just aren't making a big deal out of it. I haven't heard of many people getting any and TBH it seems a little bit overhyped. All that luck for a few ironium and 1 camo.

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/sales-and-events/bits-please/ (bottom of article)

I’ve had two space loot boxes and one SC (50k fxp) in the last two days so it is working well for me. 

[CK5]
Members
1,297 posts
13,152 battles

I just got a Twitch super container for 50k FXP along with a regular container.  I hadn't heard of the new containers until just now so it was a pleasant surprise.  

-Members-
1,259 posts
508 battles

These containers are now available in their current form for a limited time so be sure to jump on Twitch while you can!

[WOLFC]
Members
2,648 posts
14,540 battles
51 minutes ago, _1204_ said:

... TBH it seems a little bit overhyped. All that luck for a few ironium and 1 camo.

I agree for the regular Space Container ... it's the possibility of a Super Container that makes it a little more interesting.  I should have stressed that in the original post.

There were quite a few folks getting SCs on Flamu's stream this morning ... for 50k Free XP or 1K Doubloons.  I don't know what else may or may not come in those.

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,782 posts
25,480 battles

Watched twitch for hours over the weekend but got no container by now.

[NSEW]
Members
1,726 posts
10,368 battles
14 minutes ago, Erebthoron said:

Watched twitch for hours over the weekend but got no container by now.

Make sure that your Twitch account it linked via your account management section. Doesn't hurt to double check.

Slightly off course...

I wish there was a comprehensive list as to which streamers on Twitch have actually activated the rewards system on their end.  So that the viewers are informed correctly.

[CUTEZ]
-Members-
1,642 posts
1,212 battles
1 hour ago, LowSpeed_US said:

Make sure that your Twitch account it linked via your account management section. Doesn't hurt to double check.

Slightly off course...

I wish there was a comprehensive list as to which streamers on Twitch have actually activated the rewards system on their end.  So that the viewers are informed correctly.

The best way I can think of finding out if a streamer has drops enabled is ask in their chat.

There are many World of Warships streamers and that would be a lot check with. My guess would be the majority of the established World of Warships streamers have drops enabled but it never hurts to ask.

[RK]
Volunteer Moderator Coordinator, Supertester
1,571 posts
23,928 battles

I received it a few hours ago I think the best opportunity is to watch channels with few visitors

shot-19.04.15_11.58.04-0551.jpg

[GT99]
Members
719 posts
11,126 battles
56 minutes ago, zproxy said:

I received it a few hours ago I think the best opportunity is to watch channels with few visitors

shot-19.04.15_11.58.04-0551.jpg

I get them all the time and I watch mostly the big channels....Notser, Flamuu, and Flambass. I watch others too but not as often.

[S0L0]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
4,087 posts
5,777 battles

super container from todays twitch drop

[RK]
Volunteer Moderator Coordinator, Supertester
1,571 posts
23,928 battles
12 hours ago, T1mb3rWo1f said:

I get them all the time and I watch mostly the big channels....Notser, Flamuu, and Flambass. I watch others too but not as often.

I watch the big channels and I do not receive anything. I do not understand how it works. In the same way I'm glad you received the reward

[INTEL]
Members
2,792 posts
15,384 battles
18 hours ago, Seaneroo said:

I've received 4 today, each containing 10 ironium and a space camo.

Same here...plus a Super Container with 50 gamescon camo.

Thanks WG

[A_51]
Members
961 posts
1 hour ago, ClassicLib said:

Same here...plus a Super Container with 50 gamescon camo.

Thanks WG

My total at this point is 5 regular drops of 10 ironium and a space camo each, and one super-drop of 50 camos (I forget which, but it wasn't the space camo)..

[GT99]
Members
719 posts
11,126 battles
3 hours ago, zproxy said:

I watch the big channels and I do not receive anything. I do not understand how it works. In the same way I'm glad you received the reward

Sorry to hear that, I'm sure you already know, but make sure your Twitch account is linked to you Wargaming profile.