Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
The_Big_Red_1

CV-6 rocket fire chance error/bug.

8 comments in this topic

[PNGYN]
Alpha Tester
1,448 posts
3,140 battles

i just checked this video and according to the stats it said for the f6f rockets they have an 8% chance to cause fire whereas when i check the CV-6 I own it only has a 7% chance to cause fire. is this working as intended?

Members
6,034 posts
7,048 battles

He's probably running the two signal flags that boost fire chance. Both increase Enterprise's Hellcat's fire chance by 0.5% each, which would total up to 1%. So you go from 7% (the stock value) to 8%.

[PNGYN]
Alpha Tester
1,448 posts
3,140 battles
9 minutes ago, GhostSwordsman said:

He's probably running the two signal flags that boost fire chance. Both increase Enterprise's Hellcat's fire chance by 0.5% each, which would total up to 1%. So you go from 7% (the stock value) to 8%.

ah i see. =)

[SYJ]
Members
352 posts
13,197 battles

Don't forget the "Demo Expert" skill increases fire chance of Rockets and HE Bombs, but it may be a waste on Enterprise since it has AP bombs only.

Members
783 posts
10 hours ago, Sammy_Small said:

Don't forget the "Demo Expert" skill increases fire chance of Rockets and HE Bombs, but it may be a waste on Enterprise since it has AP bombs only.

ent has AP bombs but the rest of the USN line uses HE, so its wouldnt be wasted if you have any other usn cv.

[PNGYN]
Alpha Tester
1,448 posts
3,140 battles
6 hours ago, JToney3449 said:

ent has AP bombs but the rest of the USN line uses HE, so its wouldnt be wasted if you have any other usn cv.

still kinda wish cv-6 had options to switch between HE and AP just like in the RTS version

Sign in to follow this