Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
davesv8

Random Missions?

8 comments in this topic

[S_C]
Members
4 posts
3,673 battles

I randomly (Can't really be random) complete tasks or missions I know nothing about.  I just completed on called "A Time for Heroes" and the rewards were significant.  How do you find these?  I complete the daily mission, and I am working on the campaigns, but these do not seem to be a part of that.  Any help would be appreciated!

[S_C]
Members
4 posts
3,673 battles

Is there a way to see these, or a place to click, I see fly, strike win, but I dont see the missions, are the on the website?  And thanks!

[WOLF9]
Members
438 posts
16,630 battles

This.  There are usually 4 steps in each directive.  Also, even after you complete the minimum requirements for one step and move on to the next, those unfinished tasks can still be completed. 

]Edit - top left side of port screen

]

Edited by kyesac

[ADOPT]
Members
118 posts
15,744 battles
1 minute ago, davesv8 said:

Is there a way to see these, or a place to click, I see fly, strike win, but I dont see the missions, are the on the website?  And thanks!

Yes, click Fly Strike Win banner and you can see 4 stages. The missions are there.

Alpha Tester
1,734 posts
2,514 battles
Just now, Sebazul11 said:

Yes, click Fly Strike Win banner and you can see 4 stages. The missions are there.

That's the confusing part. People go to missions, then they try to click it and can't.

1 minute ago, davesv8 said:

In your port right above the 'premium shop' button there's the fly strike win banner. Press it.

[S_C]
Members
4 posts
3,673 battles

Ah!  Thanks, I had clicked the one in Combat Missions, but it never did anything.  Clicking the other banner worked!

[PVE]
Members
19,836 posts
12,005 battles
48 minutes ago, davesv8 said:

Ah!  Thanks, I had clicked the one in Combat Missions, but it never did anything.  Clicking the other banner worked!

When you click combat missions, it will bring up the events. Then there is a list to see your combat missions and personal missions.

Here is the info on various events going on this month.

Sign in to follow this