Necronomicon1

pls nerf the fire chance on ships

7 comments in this topic

[APEXI]
Members
25 posts
8,401 battles

WG do something about the fires in this game getting really boring burning 80% of the time in a game.

Using damage controll party consumable is pointless either remove it or make so that when u use it the enemy cant set fires on u for a certain time limit.

Dont how many times ive use it to pt out 2-3 fires and the very next salvo 2 more fires are set on you so the cosumable is pretty mucgh useless you would have been better off to let the first fires burn out even if its 3 of them 

• Cool 1
  • Boring 3
  • Meh 1

Members
20 posts
10,508 battles

Try the American battleships.  Get BoS and FP as captain skills, and spend a bit of coal on the repair party special upgrade to extra extend their long repair fire immunity time.  Add damacon module 1 and 2, fire duration flag and heal flag.

Presto, game over fires.

Also, Hindenburg with the legendary upgrade is fireproof.

Edited by komodor_ryba

[KSE]
Beta Testers
1,715 posts
16,302 battles
1 hour ago, Necronomicon1 said:

WG do something about the fires in this game getting really boring burning 80% of the time in a game.

Using damage controll party consumable is pointless either remove it or make so that when u use it the enemy cant set fires on u for a certain time limit.

Dont how many times ive use it to pt out 2-3 fires and the very next salvo 2 more fires are set on you so the cosumable is pretty mucgh useless you would have been better off to let the first fires burn out even if its 3 of them 

I was just going to suggest that fires last longer and do more damage per tick.  Funny how two different players can have opposite opinions on the same subject/mechanic.

Which brings us to the real point ...why in the hell should WG listen to your random, non-evidentiary request in the first place?

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
25,344 posts
13,879 battles
44 minutes ago, komodor_ryba said:

Try the American battleships.  Get BoS and FP as captain skills, and spend a bit of coal on the repair party special upgrade to extra extend their long repair fire immunity time.  Add damacon module 1 and 2, fire duration flag and heal flag.

Presto, game over fires.

Also, Hindenburg with the legendary upgrade is fireproof.

The Hindenburg is also flood proof with it. The down side is you have to give up the concealment module but if like me you used the rudder module you only lose a little maneuverability.

Now I do think fire needs to be reworked so it isn't a weapon but they have made fire the niche for RN BB's.

1 minute ago, BiggieD61 said:

I was just going to suggest that fires last longer and do more damage per tick.  Funny how two different players can have opposite opinions on the same subject/mechanic.

Which brings us to the real point ...why in the hell should WG listen to your random, non-evidentiary request in the first place?

That would actually be acceptable if fires did not have a set burn time but could go out early. On the flip side since fires can go out early they can also cause secondary explosions each time they fail to go out causing more damage.

[STW-N]
Beta Testers
194 posts
24,827 battles

I was going to say fires need t be set easier and last long on carriers.  All those bombs and fuel on deck should go up like a tinder box. 

[CRUEL]
Members
24 posts
2 hours ago, Necronomicon1 said:

I totally agree.

with all the he spam it just makes the game play boring and frustrating

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,622 posts
19,321 battles

Ok people:

1 they nerfed captains skill Demo expert.

2 the nerfed IFHE.

3 there are modules, premium consumables, flags and captain skills to reduce your burning to a laughable short time.

That is why complaining about is so funny.

I've set 3 fires on a Monty,  have him DC them and then set 2 more fires only to have them burn for less than 25 seconds...