You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
1SneakyDevil

When Your TKer Claims You Suck and Had to be Dealt With

27 comments in this topic

Members
3,531 posts
21,318 battles

When you get TK'd by a BB who claims you suck and shouldn't be in the match and you finish 1000 pts ahead of them in the final score and he played 7 more mins than I did :cap_haloween:

vhywys.jpg

• Cool 3
  • Funny 6
  • Boring 1

[MUDDX]
[MUDDX]
Beta Testers
8,144 posts
21,852 battles

Better yet put in a support ticket with the replay so he gets more than a few pink status battles. Since the replay will show it to be deliberate and malicious he may get a suspension.

• Cool 3

Members
3,531 posts
21,318 battles
1 minute ago, CAPTMUDDXX said:

Better yet put in a support ticket with the replay so he gets more than a few pink status battles. Since the replay will show it to be deliberate and malicious he may get a suspension.

That's already been done. Just wanted to share the comic value of the final XP score since I suck so bad...rofl

• Cool 1

Members
6,030 posts
7,048 battles

Never mind that you scored 1000 more base exp than he did, he got less base exp than the last place guy on the losing team! And the winning team gets an inherent 50% bonus to base exp. :Smile_smile:

• Cool 1

Members
3,531 posts
21,318 battles
12 minutes ago, GhostSwordsman said:

Never mind that you scored 1000 more base exp than he did, he got less base exp than the last place guy on the losing team! And the winning team gets an inherent 50% bonus to base exp. :Smile_smile:

Glad you noticed but I felt like it was piling on since the point was made by the score. 

Members
1,724 posts
10,757 battles

The next lowest guy got 1300. Looks like you had a decent team where everyone contributed except that Monty. Shame on that dude. Well done to you and your team.

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
671 posts
2,542 battles

The BB exp is low because he had to cover for your loss.

Happened to me once, allied GK with 70k HP was going head on to enemy Republique with 20k HP, we had a DM and a Minotaur firing at the enemy that was broadsiding us and I launched a torp salvo with my Kagero, all the allied GK had to do was slow down or just move away, it'd show his broadside but he wouldn't take as much damage as ramming.

Well...looks like he wanted the achievment because he went full speed ahead and rammed the republique...and if not enough he rammed him right no the side where my torps were going to hit so the republique's body couldn't stop the torpedoes.

End result, he survived with 6k hp, only 1 of my torp killed him and I lost, I believe, 200 exp because of that....so If I'm not wrong, the penalty is based on the percentage of the HP you took from the allied ship...so...yeah...if he killed a shimakaze, the EXP penalty would be atrocious.

• Boring 1
  • Meh 2

[WOLF3]
Members
25,125 posts
22,156 battles
2 hours ago, 1SneakyDevil said:

When you get TK'd by a BB who claims you suck and shouldn't be in the match and you finish 1000 pts ahead of them in the final score and he played 7 more mins than I did :cap_haloween:

vhywys.jpg

It's a pretty stupid thing to do in this day and age of WoWS since everyone keeps Replays by default now due to a recent patch.  Send a ticket and attach the Replay and get the dude banned for blatant TK'ing.

Edit:  Okay, you did submit the ticket.  It's pretty stupid TK'ing, especially a freaking DD which teams always need.  I mean, Jesus H. Christ, your team only had 2 max DDs, and he kills one.

Edited by HazeGrayUnderway
  • Cool 1

[WOLF6]
Members
389 posts
3,231 battles
41 minutes ago, ALROCHA said:

End result, he survived with 6k hp, only 1 of my torp killed him and I lost, I believe, 200 exp because of that....so If I'm not wrong, the penalty is based on the percentage of the HP you took from the allied ship...so...yeah...if he killed a shimakaze, the EXP penalty would be atrocious.

Nope, his base XP was really that low.  The TK penalty does not reflect on base xp; that is applied afterward, along with all the other modifiers.

Members
3,531 posts
21,318 battles
43 minutes ago, ALROCHA said:

Happened to me once, allied GK with 70k HP was going head on to enemy Republique with 20k HP, we had a DM and a Minotaur firing at the enemy that was broadsiding us and I launched a torp salvo with my Kagero, all the allied GK had to do was slow down or just move away, it'd show his broadside but he wouldn't take as much damage as ramming.

Well...looks like he wanted the achievment because he went full speed ahead and rammed the republique...and if not enough he rammed him right no the side where my torps were going to hit so the republique's body couldn't stop the torpedoes.

He didn't need to cover for anyone, he was in the back humping the CVs leg most of the match while I was torping ships in my Shima. Another BB and Zao had killed a Salem at A cap and then I let off torps that killed an Iowa as our Monty shot me. 

After killing me he ran behind B (we were on Trap) and there was a Conq he could have engaged yet all he did was run towards islands so he wouldn't be shot at. This wasn't a 1 v 1 battle. Our ships from C were starting to focus him as well. Even as the Conq was on it's last legs he turned away from the opening between the islands rather than poking through to fire the kill shots to avoid any damage.

It was a truly pathetic display after the comments he made that I had to die because I sucked. BTW his win rate was 5% lower than mine and his personal rating so no clue how he can even judge what a decent player looks like.

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
11,268 posts
8 minutes ago, 1SneakyDevil said:

He didn't need to cover for anyone, he was in the back humping the CVs leg most of the match

What is it with such people? They think the carrier's gonna protect their little baby's bottom? I think I'm almost a CV main... since the rework anyhow, at least 90% or more in CV's... And you might be surprised to know how often such things happen. More than once I can tell you. 

Beta Testers
671 posts
2,542 battles
1 hour ago, 1SneakyDevil said:

He didn't need to cover for anyone, he was in the back humping the CVs leg most of the match while I was torping ships in my Shima. Another BB and Zao had killed a Salem at A cap and then I let off torps that killed an Iowa as our Monty shot me. 

After killing me he ran behind B (we were on Trap) and there was a Conq he could have engaged yet all he did was run towards islands so he wouldn't be shot at. This wasn't a 1 v 1 battle. Our ships from C were starting to focus him as well. Even as the Conq was on it's last legs he turned away from the opening between the islands rather than poking through to fire the kill shots to avoid any damage.

It was a truly pathetic display after the comments he made that I had to die because I sucked. BTW his win rate was 5% lower than mine and his personal rating so no clue how he can even judge what a decent player looks like.

image.thumb.png.ce7bd20bd67dbe5cd4bf31a4c3deb975.png

I didn't heam he "covered" as in support, but because he TK, he had to "cover for you loss of credits and exp".

[SYN]
Members
1,169 posts
9,782 battles
5 hours ago, 1SneakyDevil said:

When you get TK'd by a BB who claims you suck and shouldn't be in the match

You had a trifecta: 

1. A win (always good)

2. >1200 Base XP

3. Lols at his expense 

3.A. The pleasure of a valid report to CS. 

Members
3,531 posts
21,318 battles
1 hour ago, ALROCHA said:

I didn't heam he "covered" as in support, but because he TK, he had to "cover for you loss of credits and exp".

LOL...sorry about that

[FOXEH]
[FOXEH]
Members
1,748 posts
9,685 battles

I had a pink player complain about me today.  I had 74000 damage, he had less.  I ignored him.  

Beta Testers
671 posts
2,542 battles
37 minutes ago, comtedumas said:

I had a pink player complain about me today.  I had 74000 damage, he had less.  I ignored him.  

Damage isn't a good measure of status.

For example, one Midway player might have 100k damage on BBs while a Shimakaze have 23k damage that sank an enemy DD.

The shimakaze in this example will probably have more rewards than the midway because the % of damage that he dealt to the enemy was bigger than the Midway player.

Another thing would be targetting, dealing more damage to a BB for example isn't better than dealing half the amount of damage but towards Destroyers and Cruisers. The damage potential is also another thing.

All in all I avoid calling other people bad unless they're making mistakes like firing HE at a 3km broadside floating Russian BB citadel just because "Notser said that RN BBs should use HE only"

• Cool 1

[TDRB]
Members
4,391 posts
12,511 battles

When you get TK'd by a BB who claims you suck and shouldn't be in the match and you finish 1000 pts ahead of them in the final score and he played 7 more mins than I did 

You chuckle, send in a ticket with the replay & post the event in the forum. It appears you have everything covered.

• Cool 1

Members
83 posts
13,355 battles

It only keeps getting worse, in a space battle today and the 'team' went cannibal. Ranting in chat and threatening to TK the other...meanwhile (as the offensive team), we got owned by the Def. team. Frustrating to the other members of the team at least Trying to win the battle. The downward spiral of the 'player maturity' in WoWS IS leading to the end of this game as being anything NEAR enjoyable.

RIP WoWS

Members
2,659 posts
93 battles
22 minutes ago, ALROCHA said:

Damage isn't a good measure of status.

For example, one Midway player might have 100k damage on BBs while a Shimakaze have 23k damage that sank an enemy DD.

The shimakaze in this example will probably have more rewards than the midway because the % of damage that he dealt to the enemy was bigger than the Midway player.

Another thing would be targetting, dealing more damage to a BB for example isn't better than dealing half the amount of damage but towards Destroyers and Cruisers. The damage potential is also another thing.

All in all I avoid calling other people bad unless they're making mistakes like firing HE at a 3km broadside floating Russian BB citadel just because "Notser said that RN BBs should use HE only"

Apparently that doesn't apply when talking about CVs.

Beta Testers
671 posts
2,542 battles
2 minutes ago, RyuuohD_NA said:

Apparently that doesn't apply when talking about CVs.

Nowadays it's impossible to hit DDs and cruisers are really hard to hit with anything besides weak rockets and DBs.

So when a CV complains about damage, it's because even though we're dealing some, it's all going towards BBs with their infinite health pool and recovery.

It's basically not rewarding, unless you manage to get 3 citadels with IJN CV or manage to hit all torpedoes/carpet bombs.

If you want to compare something, for example, a Des Moines salvo can hit for around 9k every 5.5 seconds on a GK, we need almost 2 minutes to do the same thing while also risking planes in the process and not being able to do if the enemy is under AA cover...something that doesn't happen for shells.

• Funny 1

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,878 posts
11,515 battles
30 minutes ago, ALROCHA said:

Nowadays it's impossible to hit DDs and cruisers are really hard to hit with anything besides weak rockets and DBs.

So when a CV complains about damage, it's because even though we're dealing some, it's all going towards BBs with their infinite health pool and recovery.

It's basically not rewarding, unless you manage to get 3 citadels with IJN CV or manage to hit all torpedoes/carpet bombs.

If you want to compare something, for example, a Des Moines salvo can hit for around 9k every 5.5 seconds on a GK, we need almost 2 minutes to do the same thing while also risking planes in the process and not being able to do if the enemy is under AA cover...something that doesn't happen for shells.

Your example of the Dm vs the gk is inaccurate. If broadside and if it has not had most of it's hull saturated from HE spam then the first two salvos will be about 8-10k depending where they land but after that, it falls off a bit around 4k. Everything else you stated is correct.

[SI-YC]
Beta Testers
2,343 posts
5,943 battles
50 minutes ago, ALROCHA said:

16 minutes ago, The_Chiv said:

Your example of the Dm vs the gk is inaccurate. If broadside and if it has not had most of it's hull saturated from HE spam then the first two salvos will be about 8-10k depending where they land but after that, it falls off a bit around 4k. Everything else you stated is correct.

If you had perfect gun aiming technique, you'd still only hit 50% or less of the shells you fire at that GK at pretty much anything but point blank and beyond 10-12k it falls off rapidly.  Maybe half of those will pen.  So it's more like between 2-4k per salvo depreciating down with saturation in the real world of the game world. 

Edited by CommodoreKang