You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
pebletosser1

pentalties for being not on site!

21 comments in this topic

Members
2 posts
588 battles

this has happend to many times to be coincidence , I will play 4-5 rounds and get kicked off the game. the game litterly shuts down and I stare at my home screen wondering what the 7734 happened . upon reentrey to the game lo and behold im docked for "un-sportsmenlike conduct for leaving the game"! HELLO WOW! your game is screwed up!

I like playing but this is a bit nuts!

Awaiting a WOW explanation and fix!

Edited by pebletosser1
  • Cool 2
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 2

[S0L0]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
4,081 posts
5,740 battles

Been playing for a long time and don't remember being "kick out" of  a game?   

[TDRB]
Members
4,436 posts
12,602 battles
22 minutes ago, pebletosser1 said:

this has happend to many times to be coincidence , I will play 4-5 rounds and get kicked off the game. the game litterly shuts down and I stare at my home screen wondering what the 7734 happened . upon reentrey to the game lo and behold im docked for "un-sportsmenlike conduct for leaving the game"! HELLO WOW! your game is screwed up!

It happens, yes, it is aggravating but so many act as if AFK is only people trying to cheat & they, should be hung, drawn & quartered we have these silly rules.

[MUDDX]
[MUDDX]
Beta Testers
8,144 posts
21,869 battles

Run check and repair. If that does not work to your satisfaction submit a support ticket, provide them with the info they ask for. Then follow their instructions, download and run the diagnostics they provide and they will likely be able to correct the problem or tell you where the fault might be on your end and suggest fixes for you to try. They have helped me with such problems several times. Most recently the fix was to reset my preferences to default. Haven't had an problem since.

So there @Noone_You_Know

• Cool 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
25,360 posts
13,880 battles
14 minutes ago, kgh52 said:

It happens, yes, it is aggravating but so many act as if AFK is only people trying to cheat & they, should be hung, drawn & quartered we have these silly rules.

There didn't used to be any punishment other than low experience but it started getting out of hand with too many people bailing on purpose when they didn't like the line ups.

Members
3,358 posts
12,079 battles

Send in a support ticket. This used to happen to me when I first started playing. But after a couple patches it seemed to resolve itself. I always figured it was a hardware issue, but after it resolved itself I just forgot about it. But send a ticket sir. 

• Cool 2

[ACES_]
Beta Testers
339 posts
4,475 battles

be good i got an 8 game pink penalty for 2 crashes in a row. After 2 best behavior games i was forgiven penalty free

• Cool 1

Members
5,144 posts

If it's just crashing, it's probably something on your computer.  Do the fix and repair first, and open a ticket.  Could be your internet, or somewhere between you and the server.  Lots of things it could be that WG has NO control over.

• Cool 2

[WOLF9]
Privateers
12,660 posts
4,602 battles
1 hour ago, pebletosser1 said:

I will play 4-5 rounds and get kicked off the game

This suggests a memory leak.  What is your configuration? 

BTW, pink is NOT a penalty.  It's a warning.  Some might even say that you look good in that tutu.

[KRAK]
Members
3,547 posts
20,230 battles
1 hour ago, pebletosser1 said:

Get a better PC. The issue is on your end, not WG's if it were everyone would be having the issue.

• Cool 1
  • Meh 1

[SALVO]
Members
24,198 posts
24,546 battles

Guys, problems along these lines shouldn't be assumed to be the fault of WG or the game or their servers.  It can be.  And when you see a  server wide problem, like happened the first night of this new season of CBs with server wide lag issues, it probably is WG's issue.  But if it's just you, it's quite possibly something more local.  

A member of my clan had a problem very recently where he was getting logged off within seconds of getting logged into the game. He tried many different things.  But ya know what it turned out to be?  He needed to reset his router.  I know that that sounds really weird.  None of his other games were affected.  But in the end someone suggested that he reset his router, so he did, and … poof, problem fixed.

So, at this point, I would always suggest that if you're having any kind of problem, if resetting your router is an option, try it.  (Yes, if you live in a college dorm and are using a local wifi, maybe resetting isn't an option.)  All it costs you is a couple of minutes of time, which is one heck of a lot less than re-installing the entire client, for example.

NOTE: this isn't a guaranteed solution.  It's just a very easy, possible solution to some problems that costs nothing but a couple of minutes of time.

Edited by Crucis

[LNWLF]
Members
172 posts

Your PC crashes because of your PC issues and somehow it's wargaming's issue and you're not here telling us the things you did to troubleshoot the problem. 

Cool story bro.  Run the repair and maybe update your potato

• Cool 1

[-BSK-]
Members
1,481 posts
7,341 battles

If it was the game, the forum would be full of people talking about it.  I have never had what you described happen, but I do have a very good PC.

[TDRB]
Members
4,436 posts
12,602 battles
2 hours ago, BrushWolf said:

There didn't used to be any punishment other than low experience but it started getting out of hand with too many people bailing on purpose when they didn't like the line ups.

That was before my time. I do wish WG would ban MM monitors. They allow players to identify what they assume are the weakest targets on opposing teams, an advantage IMO. Plus it creates a lot of salt. Neither are good for the game.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
25,360 posts
13,880 battles
1 hour ago, iDuckman said:

This suggests a memory leak.  What is your configuration? 

BTW, pink is NOT a penalty.  It's a warning.  Some might even say that you look good in that tutu.

Yeah don't worry too much about being pink, it has happened to most people here and if someone says something tell them you are trying to save the boobies.

Wildlife-BFB_1000x600.jpg

[TDRB]
Members
4,436 posts
12,602 battles
3 minutes ago, 0NutsNBolts0 said:

If it was the game, the forum would be full of people talking about it.  I have never had what you described happen, but I do have a very good PC.

Disconnects can happen anywhere along the internet's super highway. While having a good PC helps as does having a good ISP it is luck that you have never had a disconnect. I started having disconnects and it was a bad connector on the pole.

[WOLF2]
Members
563 posts
15,755 battles

I have an issue occasionally where my wired DSL disconnects and the internal WIFI connection takes a moment to reconnect causing the game to go back to the title screen and I have to reload back into a match.  Only once has this caused a “pinkage” though.  Could be you’re having a similar issue but not reconnecting fast enough?  

[A-D-F]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,582 posts
2 hours ago, pebletosser1 said:

Not a pink, but a down right block on all games except co-op 

That means you did this A LOT.  First you go pink, if you then continue to either shoot friends (green ships) or afk in games, it will eventually lock you into coops only. It sounds like this kept happening over and over and over and you just kept loading into new games regardless, so it locked you into coops only.

It does this because when your ship sits there in the game and does nothing, that is a negative impact on the rest of your team.  The have to play with one less ship on their side. So you must have crashed so much that the game decided to lock you out of random games for the sake of your team.

I would run the client repair or uninstall and reinstall the game.  Something is causing your game to crash a lot more often than the once in a while crash that I have seen reported.

Alpha Tester
1,734 posts
2,514 battles
4 hours ago, pebletosser1 said:

You can't expect "an explanation and fix" from a company by posting in a general game discussion forum of their forums.

If you want help from them, use their support system.

You haven't posted ANY information about your setup, or what steps you took to diagnose the problem. Expecting help in this situation is a bit like going to the mechanic without your car, and expecting him to know exactly what problem you're having and what the solution is.

Both windows and WOWs keep error logs which would tell you exactly why your game is having issues.

• Cool 1