Tpaktop2_1

Profile insignias - Can we get rid of a few of them?

4 comments in this topic

[TFK]
[TFK]
Alpha Tester
1,186 posts
14,407 battles

Can we sell or trade them to other players? Because now they are getting weird as the Ministry of Silly Walks. 

[WOLF9]
Members
1,362 posts
38 minutes ago, Tpaktop2_1 said:

Can we sell or trade them to other players? Because now they are getting weird as the Ministry of Silly Walks. 

Considering we never asked for them to begin with, but have been asking, without success, for a way to turn them off, I am guessing the answer is no. As with any WG mistake, they seem intent on doubling down on it to show the customer base who is boss. It is a cunning sales strategy, witness how well it worked for American auto manufacturers.

• Cool 1

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
6,814 posts
19,622 battles
1 hour ago, Doombeagle said:

Considering we never asked for them to begin with, but have been asking, without success, for a way to turn them off, I am guessing the answer is no. As with any WG mistake, they seem intent on doubling down on it to show the customer base who is boss. It is a cunning sales strategy, witness how well it worked for American auto manufacturers.

I have to admit, WoWS does seem to dislike to give the player choices when it comes to customization either here or in the game. WoTs does a fair job at allowing for some really cool customizations with vehicles and crew. Course WoT is an older title and are probably more in touch with what their players want. WoWS always seems to say "my way or the highway", they are really out of step and out of touch with what their customers are after. Someone called them "clueless" a while back and IMHO that best describes them. 

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.