jefftech_2018

Prices for everything, got to be kidding, it's crazy.

9 comments in this topic

[WOLF7]
Members
12,516 posts

Small player base + whales who will pay anything for shiny objects says they aren't over the top....:Smile_trollface:

[PVE]
Members
1,709 posts
7,797 battles

Yep, seems a little ridiculous what they are charging lately for little pixelated non-tangible nothings. If not careful they might just price themselves out of business, seen it happen before.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
25,371 posts
13,892 battles

Take a look at Games Workshop miniatures prices, just have your nitro pills handy.

• Funny 2

[SOUP]
Modder, Supertester
8,724 posts
1 minute ago, BrushWolf said:

Take a look at Games Workshop miniatures prices, just have your nitro pills handy.

I'd rather buy the materials to build a proper Space Marine armour

[A-D-F]
[A-D-F]
Members
2,143 posts
40 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

Yeah, I stopped playing GW games for that very reason. Well that and the rewrite the game every two years to make the new edition appeal to younger, fatter, more obnoxious players whose parents will pay anything just to keep them quiet.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
25,371 posts
13,892 battles
9 hours ago, Doombeagle said:

Yeah, I stopped playing GW games for that very reason. Well that and the rewrite the game every two years to make the new edition appeal to younger, fatter, more obnoxious players whose parents will pay anything just to keep them quiet.

Actually they rewrite the rules to favor the new unit of the month/year that sells for an insane price and is pretty much required to to well. It is power creep from hell.

[LOIN]
Supertester
780 posts
On 4/14/2019 at 12:44 PM, jefftech_2018 said:

I have no problem paying for things in games but seriously, you guys are over the top with charging those crazy prices for everything.

Well I mean alot of WG's games are free to play. So, I mean as a business they have to get money some how. Also keep in mind, by making a purchase you're also supporting future game content and other features. 

But, nevertheless some of the prices are little questionable.

Edited by Starfleet1701
  • Cool 1