You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
ironhorse_84

naval battles

7 comments in this topic

[_RNG_]
Supertester
3,083 posts
4,439 battles

Tonight. Same as every other week

Beta Testers
83 posts
19,629 battles

I don't know if anyone else is having this problem, but I am. Several times in the last two weeks, I have earned over the necessary base EXP to earn a star, but it is not recorded. I sent in a ticket and have not heard back. Sent pics to prove. Happened again last night, needed 1500 base and earned over 2000 base, and yes I did have this mode activated, double checked before and after.

[LHG]
Members
2,225 posts
6,312 battles

Ok, one bug I know about. If you are in a division at the time Naval Battles begins, it will not count your first battle if it happens shortly after the starting time.  If you are in a division, you need to break the division, enable Naval Battles and then and only then division up. 

[NWS]
Members
231 posts
6,315 battles

Does anyone know why when you get a draw against a russian clan, the game gives the higher rank to the russian clan when its supposed to equal?

And right upto that last minute they did not get a star. until the reward process starts, then Wow says they did. i was watching the while time and no stars were got by the clan we were against.

This is just wrong against NA clans.

Same thing happened here on the EU server

https://forum.worldofwarships.eu/topic/112239-naval-battle-a-clash-between-clans/

Edited by CrusaderQueen
More information

[NWS]
Members
231 posts
6,315 battles
12 hours ago, ripello said:

I don't know if anyone else is having this problem, but I am. Several times in the last two weeks, I have earned over the necessary base EXP to earn a star, but it is not recorded. I sent in a ticket and have not heard back. Sent pics to prove. Happened again last night, needed 1500 base and earned over 2000 base, and yes I did have this mode activated, double checked before and after.

Yes one my clan members is having the same problem.