Sign in to follow this  
Ice_King

Missing Premium?

5 comments in this topic

Members
110 posts
2,335 battles

Yesterday I bought the Regular Wargaming premium for 365 days, but I did it through WoT. My understanding is that Wargaming Premium applies to all WG games, but today I log into WOWS and the 365 day extension is not applied.

Did I make a horrible mistake getting this WG premium account?

Members
110 posts
2,335 battles

Ok I looked around and found it. WOWS seems to only be displaying the 50 days of WOWS-Premium but hovering over my username is shows the 365 days as separate, so I'm guessing that once the 50 days expires the 365 days will kick in.

[O_O]
Members
6,228 posts
14,412 battles

Yes, except that your 360 days (WG rounds a year down to 360) of regular premium time is also ticking simultaneously with your WOWS time.

Members
110 posts
2,335 battles
9 minutes ago, desmo_2 said:

Yes, except that your 360 days (WG rounds a year down to 360) of regular premium time is also ticking simultaneously with your WOWS time.

oh god, thanks for the bad news lol. 

I should have suspected it wouldn't be that fair.

[O_O]
Members
6,228 posts
14,412 battles
49 minutes ago, Ice_King said:

oh god, thanks for the bad news lol. 

I should have suspected it wouldn't be that fair.

Honestly, I don't know how else they could do it.  The only way to prevent burning twice the premium time would be to delay WOWS premium time until regular premium time is used up.  If you play other titles that may never happen, and WOWS premium time would be virtually inaccessible, even if you bought it.

Edited by desmo_2
  • Cool 1

Sign in to follow this