Shigure_DD

High School Fleet movie Pv

10 comments in this topic

[CUTE]
[CUTE]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,717 posts
9,464 battles

So the first bit of news on this for sometime but we have to wait till 2020 for.

Screenshot_20190414-054949_Facebook.jpg

• Cool 1

[INR]
Members
999 posts
3,941 battles

As long as there aren't more mind-control rodents, I'm on board.

[SOUP]
8,144 posts

I love how the video linked immediately cuts to the Zapruder film of the Kennedy Assassination when the trailer is over.    xD

[DAKI]
[DAKI]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
13,116 posts
5,035 battles

Dunno what guns it's using this time (potentially important to WoWs Harekaze), but dammit they're single mounts again. So it looks like that even if the movie were taken into account, it's still 100mm or bust.

And seriously Yokosuka School are ungrateful pricks. :cap_hmm: In the anime the Harekaze crew identified the cause of the mind-control, find a cure, stop Musashi, and save a city. And they're still stuck on Harekaze, which I assume got refloated. Couldn't they have got a promotion to Takao, Akizuki, a Shimakaze with 100mm guns, or something?

[CUTE]
[CUTE]
1,717 posts
9,464 battles
9 minutes ago, Super_Dreadnought said:

Dunno what guns it's using this time (potentially important to WoWs Harekaze), but dammit they're single mounts again. So it looks like that even if the movie were taken into account, it's still 100mm or bust.

And seriously Yokosuka School are ungrateful pricks. :cap_hmm: In the anime the Harekaze crew identified the cause of the mind-control, find a cure, stop Musashi, and save a city. And they're still stuck on Harekaze, which I assume got refloated. Couldn't they have got a promotion to Takao, Akizuki, a Shimakaze with 100mm guns, or something?

When the ova came out everyone seems to think Y469 had German 6in guns off graf.

-Nep_Blanc-_High_School_Fleet_OVA_02_.mkv.0268.jpg

[DAKI]
[DAKI]
13,116 posts
5,035 battles
12 minutes ago, Shigure_DD said:

When the ova came out everyone seems to think Y469 had German 6in guns off graf.

-Nep_Blanc-_High_School_Fleet_OVA_02_.mkv.0268.jpg

goes to look at Graf Spee's secondary guns...

Ewwwwww

[CUTE]
[CUTE]
1,717 posts
9,464 battles
14 minutes ago, Super_Dreadnought said:

goes to look at Graf Spee's secondary guns...

Ewwwwww

They even make the comment in the ova about the guns keep getting bigger.0

[W_K_A]
Members
77 posts
354 battles

I've been wondering why in the world the Graf Spee (I don't why they call it Admiral Spee in the series when it's full name was Admiral Graf Spee) made the cut for the series as a German warship and not the more famous Bismarck, Tirpitz, Scharnhorst, Gnisenau, or Prinz Eugen, 

[DAKI]
[DAKI]
13,116 posts
5,035 battles

I decided to watch the 2 Haifuri OVAs, and man was I bored. A big problem with the TV series was that the crew was too big. There simply wasn't time within the confines of a 12 episode anime to give characters screen time. As such I didn't know who 80% of them were, and really did not care about their troubles. The Harekaze (both the old scrap, and new ship) appears for 5 minutes maybe.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this