You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Droz1937

Temp Ban from Space Battle

21 comments in this topic

[RTR]
Beta Testers
168 posts
5,420 battles

Too many idiots out there are not reading the rules. They are quitting on the attacking side after they get sunk because they don't know they respawn. How about this gets a fix and it bans them from that mode if they do it too many times. I have tried over and over to tell people in chat, but apparently they have that turned off or don't read that either. There needs to be stronger consequences.

• Cool 3
  • Funny 3
  • Meh 3

[POP]
Beta Testers
4,288 posts
6,102 battles

it's like talking with NPC's is a waste of time,good thing you are not one.

• Funny 1

[RTR]
Beta Testers
168 posts
5,420 battles

For the person that downvoted, why is it bad to punish people for not reading the match rules and ruining games for people? They should be kicked to Co-Op and left wondering what they did wrong. If they fail to read, that is on them.

• Cool 2
  • Meh 4

[POP]
Beta Testers
4,288 posts
6,102 battles
7 minutes ago, Droz1937 said:

For the person that downvoted, why is it bad to punish people for not reading the match rules and ruining games for people? They should be kicked to Co-Op and left wondering what they did wrong. If they fail to read, that is on them.

because the people that downvoted you is the same people that don't read anything.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 3
  • Meh 1

[RLGN]
Members
13,485 posts
23,513 battles

Maybe they just understand there's no point to being the attacker; since if you die, you'll never get back into the battle in time anyway.

[TBW]
Members
9,769 posts
16,555 battles

They could make a default pop up chat box telling them, Are you sure you want to quit, You will respawn in 15, 14, 13,...

Edited by Sovereigndawg
  • Cool 4

[RTR]
Beta Testers
168 posts
5,420 battles
10 minutes ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

Maybe they just understand there's no point to being the attacker; since if you die, you'll never get back into the battle in time anyway.

I get back in time all the time. I don't suicide...I make my death worthwhile by taking someone with me or taking a generator.

8 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

They could make a default pop up chat box telling them, Are you sure you want to quit, You will respawn in 15, 14, 13,...

I love that idea!

[SYN]
Members
3,676 posts
21,131 battles
20 minutes ago, Cruxdei said:

because the people that downvoted you is the same people that don't read anything.

They read that.....

[TBW]
Members
9,769 posts
16,555 battles
4 minutes ago, Droz1937 said:

I get back in time all the time. I don't suicide...I make my death worthwhile by taking someone with me or taking a generator.

If you go in fast (I wouldn't call it suicide) you can get in there at least 3 times with most ships. Which could be the key to winning the attacking side. The team could all go to one side primarily and focus ships. Once dead they don't respawn and you get 3 sets of hit points instead of just 2. Live Hard, Die fast and leave a good looking corpse.

[POP]
Beta Testers
4,288 posts
6,102 battles
1 minute ago, Camo68 said:

They read that.....

reading is the ability to understand words and formulate knowledge upon it,using emoticons instead of words is not ,in my opinion, good reading.

but it's my bias,i never liked emoticons,lazy way to express something.

Edited by Cruxdei
  • Boring 1

[RLGN]
Members
13,485 posts
23,513 battles
12 minutes ago, Droz1937 said:

What a joke. Be nice if you actually could shoot at generators, and they weren't behind rocks where you can't.

Of course, I guess if the defenders are complete idiots you might be able to get where you can shoot at a generator.

[RTR]
Beta Testers
168 posts
5,420 battles
3 minutes ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

What a joke. Be nice if you actually could shoot at generators, and they weren't behind rocks where you can't.

Of course, I guess if the defenders are complete idiots you might be able to get where you can shoot at a generator.

If you can't figure out how to hit the generators...I can't help you other than point you to youtube...

[RLGN]
Members
13,485 posts
23,513 battles
5 minutes ago, Droz1937 said:

If you can't figure out how to hit the generators...I can't help you other than point you to youtube...

HITTING them isn't the problem.

Getting to where you actually can, without getting sunk, is the problem.

Must be nice, getting morons running the Red ships.

Edited by Estimated_Prophet

[-TNT-]
Members
933 posts
17,727 battles

All I can say is...... I got my 600 ironium and purchase legendary upgrade for K.M. Hindenburg.  I'm done with space wars until next year.

Beta Testers
876 posts
11 hours ago, Sovereigndawg said:

What, you mean flogging is off the table?  Some OPs won’t like that :Smile_teethhappy:

[REVY]
Members
2,032 posts
11,332 battles
12 hours ago, Droz1937 said:

Too many idiots out there are not reading the rules. They are quitting on the attacking side after they get sunk because they don't know they respawn. How about this gets a fix and it bans them from that mode if they do it too many times. I have tried over and over to tell people in chat, but apparently they have that turned off or don't read that either. There needs to be stronger consequences.

I believe the same AFK rules apply to Space Battle as they do to all other Battles: leave the game to port, get a strike, and go Pink.

[FOG]
Beta Testers
223 posts
12 hours ago, Droz1937 said:

"Kicked to Co-Op"....heh.

You mean kicked to Random. That way they'll be surrounded by more players like them. And you, it seems...

Members
1,027 posts
6,070 battles
12 hours ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

You have time, people just go for damage and forget generators, not enough time ? you going at 1/4 speed or something?

[WOLF7]
Members
5,123 posts
12 hours ago, Cruxdei said:

There are people on the forum who will downvote you for telling the honest truth.  I pity them in their real lives...

[RLGN]
Members
13,485 posts
23,513 battles
4 hours ago, khorender_1 said:

You have time, people just go for damage and forget generators, not enough time ? you going at 1/4 speed or something?

I think what you said is it; nobody kills any generators, so no time extension, no time to get back from spawn.

Not as bad, the few games I played yesterday; more competence (on MY part, as well as teammates part,) and the suckage wasn't as bad.

My mood is still extremely foul though, as it relates to Space Battles, I've only played 10 games total, the first two modes, (three the first mode, seven this one.)

[-AGW-]
Members
975 posts
12,832 battles
9 minutes ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

My mood is still extremely foul though, as it relates to Space Battles, I've only played 10 games total, the first two modes, (three the first mode, seven this one.)

My impression was not that it couldn't be done (win as attacker and defender) but that too many people just never did what it took. Either out of ignorance of the rules, or simply lack of gumption. No different then randoms really ;)