Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
macanes

Looking for mod/sound files to replace Anime and national non-English speaking captains

5 comments in this topic

[BRATS]
Members
18 posts
8,397 battles

Looking for mod/sound files to replace Anime and national non-English speaking captains.

I've got a few 6- 10-point captains from events and such (e.g., Isoroku, the grunting Japanese cat, and Admiral Hipper, the annoyingly breathy anime Japanese girl). I'm looking for a way to replace their sound files with the standard USN sound prompts in the game (or even the UK files, chaps). I admit that I do key into the audio for game prompts so I don't have to take my eyes of the screen and minimap. I don't play the non-English captains (even my Dasha or Overchkin) enough to learn the language phrases.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

image.png

image.png

image.png

• Meh 1

[BRATS]
Members
18 posts
8,397 battles
Just now, Krupp_Sabot said:

Can't you just put it to standard if you want eng VA only?

That doesn't seem to work. I have it in English mode, but those special captains seem to have their own way of doing things.

[BRATS]
Members
18 posts
8,397 battles
1 minute ago, Krupp_Sabot said:

Can't you just put it to standard if you want eng VA only?

Krupp_Sabot

• Ensign
  • Krupp_Sabot
  • Members
  • 960 posts
  • 2,399 battles

^^^^^

Love Prescott, BTW. Used to be a reporter/photographer for the Courier back in 1990. Great town. Lived out in Prescott Valley next to federal land where, literally, the deer and the antelope roamed ....

Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
13,938 posts
5,814 battles

You can just dismiss them, and grind up some non anime captains. 10 points isn't that hard to get.

• Boring 1

Sign in to follow this