Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Droz1937

Why can't people read the match rules?

4 comments in this topic

[RTR]
Beta Testers
168 posts
5,420 battles

I just had a match where the attacker gets to respawn...well one guy quit after he died, and over half the team was running/hiding like they perma died. We did 0 dmg to the generators. I wish I could mark them all as individuals I did not want to play with...ever.

[EQRN]
Members
1,893 posts
15,806 battles

The down side to attacker in that mode is, if you don’t want to turn pink, you’re committed to the entirety of the match no matter how bad your team is.  As defender, or any other mode, you die, exit to port, play different ship.  I too had a bad attacking team, and two players just stopped playing, their ships sat at spawn.

Members
1,925 posts
7,591 battles
7 minutes ago, FrodoFraggin said:

The down side to attacker in that mode is, if you don’t want to turn pink, you’re committed to the entirety of the match no matter how bad your team is.  As defender, or any other mode, you die, exit to port, play different ship.  I too had a bad attacking team, and two players just stopped playing, their ships sat at spawn.

I got torped by a teammate the other night as a defenderand there was no warning. Don't think I even took damage. Not sure if there is no team damage in space battles or if the heal was fast enough that it just looked like I didn't take damage. 

[SAINT]
[SAINT]
Members
977 posts
16,007 battles
2 minutes ago, DouglasMacAwful said:

I got torped by a teammate the other night as a defenderand there was no warning. Don't think I even took damage. Not sure if there is no team damage in space battles or if the heal was fast enough that it just looked like I didn't take damage. 

There is absolutely team damage mate. I had my first team damage penalty in way over a year after accidentally torping a friendly while defending. It was my fault and I immediately apologized. I served out my two game pinkness (it is Easter time after all). I've also been torped several times in space, weird saying it that way, and have seen other players go pink because of it. 

Sign in to follow this