Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Dogget

A Plaintive Plea. A request I have no right to ask.

27 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

22
[FREE_]
[FREE_]
Members
102 posts
5,237 battles

I've been in the Forums recently regarding my return to WOWS after about a year.  I have yet to get a computer capable to get me back in.  Working on it.

But I've noticed that other players can access my profile, tech tree, Port, etc.

I want to get the FIJI, UK T7 Cruiser.  I can see the research and purchase costs on the Wiki pages, but I don't know if this figures are only if one moves up from T6 in that tree.

I don't know what it would cost me from wherever I'd be starting from.  Dont have much, if anything, in that tree.

If someone could tell me what the FIJI would cost me, in research and purchase, I would either name my first born after you, and/or miss you on purpose in future encounters (or offer you a fully exposed broadside for up to 30 days lol).

Beyond that, Ive received the Buffalo, in absentia, but hear nothing but bad about it.  Gow can I get to the one other objective that haunts me... Des Moines?

ANY help would be genuinely appreciated.  Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,942
[A-D-F]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,574 posts
21 minutes ago, Dogget said:

I've been in the Forums recently regarding my return to WOWS after about a year.  I have yet to get a computer capable to get me back in.  Working on it.

But I've noticed that other players can access my profile, tech tree, Port, etc.

I want to get the FIJI, UK T7 Cruiser.  I can see the research and purchase costs on the Wiki pages, but I don't know if this figures are only if one moves up from T6 in that tree.

I don't know what it would cost me from wherever I'd be starting from.  Dont have much, if anything, in that tree.

If someone could tell me what the FIJI would cost me, in research and purchase, I would either name my first born after you, and/or miss you on purpose in future encounters (or offer you a fully exposed broadside for up to 30 days lol).

Beyond that, Ive received the Buffalo, in absentia, but hear nothing but bad about it.  Gow can I get to the one other objective that haunts me... Des Moines?

ANY help would be genuinely appreciated.  Thanks.

Your profile won't show what ships you own, it will show what ships you have played.  It doesn't show that you have played any UK cruisers. 

So that said, unless you used Free XP to go down the line and not play any of them, logic suggests you don't own any of them in that tree, except maybe the first one.

The XP and credit cost on the wiki is the number of XP you would need to get on the previous ship in the line, to unlock that ship.  You would need to add each one up to get the total amount of credits and xp needed, to get to the desired ship.

IE: XP starts at 0 for each new ship.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,414
[PQUOD]
[PQUOD]
Members
4,187 posts
14,143 battles
8 minutes ago, Dogget said:

I've been in the Forums recently regarding my return to WOWS after about a year.  I have yet to get a computer capable to get me back in.  Working on it.

But I've noticed that other players can access my profile, tech tree, Port, etc.

I want to get the FIJI, UK T7 Cruiser.  I can see the research and purchase costs on the Wiki pages, but I don't know if this figures are only if one moves up from T6 in that tree.

I don't know what it would cost me from wherever I'd be starting from.  Dont have much, if anything, in that tree.

If someone could tell me what the FIJI would cost me, in research and purchase, I would either name my first born after you, and/or miss you on purpose in future encounters (or offer you a fully exposed broadside for up to 30 days lol).

Beyond that, Ive received the Buffalo, in absentia, but hear nothing but bad about it.  Gow can I get to the one other objective that haunts me... Des Moines?

ANY help would be genuinely appreciated.  Thanks.

Don't know about the Fiji. However the Buffalo is not a bad ship. It's actually a really good CA. 8"X12 rifles, that has longer range than it's predecessor AND successor in the USN CA tech tree line. Not really tanky per say? However not squishy by no means. I like my Buffalo. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,324
[_RNG_]
Supertester
3,083 posts
4,439 battles

Bit confused on the question... you want the Fiji, there are three technical methods to meet that rather simple goal. 

 

1) you play the British cruisers tiers 1-6. Earn xp every game and put that into upgrades and the ship after it. 

2) free xp. Longer path, but you dont jave to play the earlier British cruisers. All free xp can be used as if it is normal xp on any ship in game.

3) a combination

 

Also, I'm sure you've done your homework, but Fiji is a vulnerable ship. All RN cruisers are. They are very fun and unique, but you show broadside and you are deleted. It is soo easy to take a RN cruiser from 100% to dead in one BB salvo. I'm sure it's a fun ship, but might be overwhelming for newer players. Just bear that in mind:Smile_honoring:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,942
[A-D-F]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,574 posts
4 minutes ago, _1204_ said:

Bit confused on the question... you want the Fiji, there are three technical methods to meet that rather simple goal. 

 

1) you play the British cruisers tiers 1-6. Earn xp every game and put that into upgrades and the ship after it. 

2) free xp. Longer path, but you dont jave to play the earlier British cruisers. All free xp can be used as if it is normal xp on any ship in game.

3) a combination

 

Also, I'm sure you've done your homework, but Fiji is a vulnerable ship. All RN cruisers are. They are very fun and unique, but you show broadside and you are deleted. It is soo easy to take a RN cruiser from 100% to dead in one BB salvo. I'm sure it's a fun ship, but might be overwhelming for newer players. Just bear that in mind:Smile_honoring:

He means he hasn't played in a long time and he can't remember where he is in the line.  Since he can't currently log into the game to check, he is asking if we can use his profile to tell him where he is.

As far as I can tell, he is at the top of the UK cruiser tree.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
5,127 posts
9,474 battles

" But I've noticed that other players can access my profile, tech tree, Port, etc. "

If your profile is public then you can go to Wow-Numbers.com and search for your user name and see what you have by ship class and nation.  No one can see your port unless they log in as you so they wold need to know your user password. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,942
[A-D-F]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,574 posts
16 minutes ago, CylonRed said:

" But I've noticed that other players can access my profile, tech tree, Port, etc. "

If your profile is public then you can go to Wow-Numbers.com and search for your user name and see what you have by ship class and nation.  No one can see your port unless they log in as you so they wold need to know your user password. 

Those third party sites run off the same data that WG provides and will have the same issue that occurs when looking at a player's profile right here on the forum.  In that they track games, not ships.  My stats are hidden but if you looked at them, you would might think that I don't own the Salem.  I do, but I have never played a game in it so it doesn't appear.

It's a small detail but if OP used free xp to skip a ship or owns a ship but hasn't played it, we can't really tell him if he owns it or not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
5,127 posts
9,474 battles

He will get a better idea of what he owns than he does now...  If he started the line then he should see the games heading down the line.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,942
[A-D-F]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,574 posts
3 minutes ago, CylonRed said:

He will get a better idea of what he owns than he does now...  If he started the line then he should see the games heading down the line.

Correct, which is what I did by looking at his profile. As far as I can tell based on his game data, he hasn't been down the UK cruiser line at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22
[FREE_]
[FREE_]
Members
102 posts
5,237 battles
27 minutes ago, Burnsy said:

Correct, which is what I did by looking at his profile. As far as I can tell based on his game data, he hasn't been down the UK cruiser line at all.

I think that is correct.  I was looking to spend xp, credits, dubloons-to-whatever, and walk my way to the Fiji in one sitting.  

If way too costly, then so be it.  I guess Im asking what would anyone have to pay to walk through the RN Cruiser tree.

I have the equivalent of 31 million credits, but xp will be the obstacle, I guess. 

I can only get that thru playing, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,942
[A-D-F]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,574 posts
9 minutes ago, Dogget said:

I think that is correct.  I was looking to spend xp, credits, dubloons-to-whatever, and walk my way to the Fiji in one sitting.  

If way too costly, then so be it.  I guess Im asking what would anyone have to pay to walk through the RN Cruiser tree.

I have the equivalent of 31 million credits, but xp will be the obstacle, I guess. 

I can only get that thru playing, right?

Yeah if you have the credits, the XP is still standing in your way.

You either have to play each ship to earn the needed xp to unlock the next one, or use enough free xp (assuming you have enough available and/or can convert) to "skip" each ship.

I would advise not using free xp to skip an entire line down that far, as the earlier ships will teach you how to play the higher tier ships well.  That said, you certainly could if you wanted to.

You don't actually need to purchase (for in game credits) each ship along the way if you are going to skip them.  If you are going free xp your way past them, all you need to do is unlock them using xp, after which you an pick and choose to purchase whatever one(s) you want to purchase and have in your port.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22
[FREE_]
[FREE_]
Members
102 posts
5,237 battles

I do understand that part.  Guess I'll get out my calculator and she how far I can get.  Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,550
[PVE]
Members
19,836 posts
12,005 battles
11 minutes ago, Burnsy said:

Correct, which is what I did by looking at his profile. As far as I can tell based on his game data, he hasn't been down the UK cruiser line at all.

Actually, he has 3 games in the Black Swan in co-op and should have roughly 577 XP on the Swan. He has played almost 1,400 co-op games and just over 200 PvP games. 

https://worldofwarships.com/en/community/accounts/1008553010-Dogget/!/pve/ships/?bestShip=alabama

 

Weymouth takes 350 XP to research and 70,000 credits to purchase.  http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Weymouth

    With another 900 XP (650 B hull) he can fully research the Weymouth and it only takes 60,000 credits to fit out (125,000cr for upgrade)

 

Caledon takes 1,900 XP to research and 256,000 credits to purchase. http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Caledon

    With another 1,800 XP (1,300 B hull) he can fully research the Caledon and it only takes 175,000 credits to fit out. (375,000cr for upgrades)

 

Danae takes 5,600 XP to research and 698,000 credits to purchase. http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Danae

    With another 3,600 XP (2,000 B hull) he can fully research the Danae and it only takes 590,000 credits to fit out. (375,000cr for upgrades)

 

Emerald takes 11,000 XP to research and 1,250,000 credits to purchase. http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Emerald

    With another 13,900 XP (6,100 B hull) he can fully research the Emerald and it only takes 1,200,000 credits to fit out. (875,000cr for upgrades)

 

Leander takes 33,000 XP to research and 3,040,000 credits to purchase. http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Leander

   With another 22,000 XP (12,000 B hull) he can fully research the Leander and it only takes 1,800,000 credits to fit out. (1,875,000cr for upgrades)

 

Fiji takes 70,000 XP to research and 5,500,000 credits to purchase. http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Fiji

   With another 43,000 XP (18,500 B hull) he can fully research the Fiji and it only takes 3,500,000 credits to fit out. (1,875,000cr for upgrades)

 

So if you wanted to Free XP to Fiji, not recommend to skip like that, then you would need a minimum of 143,550 FXP to jump from what you likely have from Black Swan to Fiji. You only need to research the B hull to jump to the next ship. Grinding it all out is the better option to learn the quirks of the line.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22
[FREE_]
[FREE_]
Members
102 posts
5,237 battles
14 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

Actually, he has 3 games in the Black Swan in co-op and should have roughly 577 XP on the Swan. He has played almost 1,400 co-op games and just over 200 PvP games. 

https://worldofwarships.com/en/community/accounts/1008553010-Dogget/!/pve/ships/?bestShip=alabama

 

Weymouth takes 350 XP to research and 70,000 credits to purchase.  http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Weymouth

    With another 900 XP (650 B hull) he can fully research the Weymouth and it only takes 60,000 credits to fit out (125,000cr for upgrade)

 

Caledon takes 1,900 XP to research and 256,000 credits to purchase. http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Caledon

    With another 1,800 XP (1,300 B hull) he can fully research the Caledon and it only takes 175,000 credits to fit out. (375,000cr for upgrades)

 

Danae takes 5,600 XP to research and 698,000 credits to purchase. http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Danae

    With another 3,600 XP (2,000 B hull) he can fully research the Danae and it only takes 590,000 credits to fit out. (375,000cr for upgrades)

 

Emerald takes 11,000 XP to research and 1,250,000 credits to purchase. http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Emerald

    With another 13,900 XP (6,100 B hull) he can fully research the Emerald and it only takes 1,200,000 credits to fit out. (875,000cr for upgrades)

 

Leander takes 33,000 XP to research and 3,040,000 credits to purchase. http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Leander

   With another 22,000 XP (12,000 B hull) he can fully research the Leander and it only takes 1,800,000 credits to fit out. (1,875,000cr for upgrades)

 

Fiji takes 70,000 XP to research and 5,500,000 credits to purchase. http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Fiji

   With another 43,000 XP (18,500 B hull) he can fully research the Fiji and it only takes 3,500,000 credits to fit out. (1,875,000cr for upgrades)

 

So if you wanted to Free XP to Fiji, not recommend to skip like that, then you would need a minimum of 143,550 FXP to jump from what you likely have from Black Swan to Fiji. You only need to research the B hull to jump to the next ship. Grinding it all out is the better option to learn the quirks of the line.

 Well, I was just coming back to post the numbers I found and see if anyone was a wiz at this stuff.  I'll walk thru your post, but I currently have:

Dubloons: 12,331

Free XP: 24,542

Credits: 16,116,678

Glad to hear about the Black Swan.

Maybe to the Emerald?  

Or dont be a fool, get on the Buffalo and take I-70 to Des Moine.  

Or, work the Cruiser line, cuz it will take forever to get to the Des Moines anyway, so pick up the Fiji first and Des Moines a couple months (of fun) later?

Edited by Dogget
More data

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
174
[FTH]
Members
1,001 posts
15,222 battles

Personally...

6 minutes ago, Dogget said:

 Well, I was just coming back to post the numbers I found and see if anyone was a wiz at this stuff.  I'll walk thru your post, but I currently have:

Dubloons: 12,331

Free XP: 24,542

Credits: 16,116,678

Glad to hear about the Black Swan.

If you can hold off till the next 35:1 sale your doubloons will go alone farther..IE, at this point 125k of FXP will cost ya 5k doubloons...at 35:1, it drops back to about 3700 or so I think...we're overdue for one anyway, there's normally about 4 or 5 a year I think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,550
[PVE]
Members
19,836 posts
12,005 battles
1 minute ago, Dogget said:

 Well, I was just coming back to post the numbers I found and see if anyone was a wiz at this stuff.  I'll walk thru your post, but I currently have:

Dubloons: 12,331

Free XP: 24,542

Credits: 16,116,678

Glad to hear about the Black Swan.

12,331 doubloons will convert 308,275 FXP at the current 1:25 rate. I would save the doubloons for perma-camo unless you have money to burn.

 

24,542 FXP will jump you into the Emerald. Many people consider this ship the worst one of the line. I kinda liked it, but I'm weird. Most would recommend grinding to the Emerald and then using your FXP to skip past this one ship.

 

16,116,678 credits won't mean much for the T2 to T6 ships if you decide to FXP straight to Fiji. You do not have to buy a ship to research the next ship. You can just research up the line and buy the ships you want. As you can see Fiji costs 7.375M credit just to buy and stock with upgrades. It is 10.875M cr if you want to fully purchase it.

 

With 16M credits you should have no problem grinding to the Fiji and affording all the ships along the way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22
[FREE_]
[FREE_]
Members
102 posts
5,237 battles
5 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

12,331 doubloons will convert 308,275 FXP at the current 1:25 rate. I would save the doubloons for perma-camo unless you have money to burn.

 

24,542 FXP will jump you into the Emerald. Many people consider this ship the worst one of the line. I kinda liked it, but I'm weird. Most would recommend grinding to the Emerald and then using your FXP to skip past this one ship.

 

16,116,678 credits won't mean much for the T2 to T6 ships if you decide to FXP straight to Fiji. You do not have to buy a ship to research the next ship. You can just research up the line and buy the ships you want. As you can see Fiji costs 7.375M credit just to buy and stock with upgrades. It is 10.875M cr if you want to fully purchase it.

 

With 16M credits you should have no problem grinding to the Fiji and affording all the ships along the way.

I edited my post before this, but after you answered.

And advice on the question I raised about the Des Moines?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,942
[A-D-F]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,574 posts
31 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

Actually, he has 3 games in the Black Swan in co-op and should have roughly 577 XP on the Swan. He has played almost 1,400 co-op games and just over 200 PvP games. 

https://worldofwarships.com/en/community/accounts/1008553010-Dogget/!/pve/ships/?bestShip=alabama

 

Weymouth takes 350 XP to research and 70,000 credits to purchase.  http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Weymouth

    With another 900 XP (650 B hull) he can fully research the Weymouth and it only takes 60,000 credits to fit out (125,000cr for upgrade)

 

Caledon takes 1,900 XP to research and 256,000 credits to purchase. http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Caledon

    With another 1,800 XP (1,300 B hull) he can fully research the Caledon and it only takes 175,000 credits to fit out. (375,000cr for upgrades)

 

Danae takes 5,600 XP to research and 698,000 credits to purchase. http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Danae

    With another 3,600 XP (2,000 B hull) he can fully research the Danae and it only takes 590,000 credits to fit out. (375,000cr for upgrades)

 

Emerald takes 11,000 XP to research and 1,250,000 credits to purchase. http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Emerald

    With another 13,900 XP (6,100 B hull) he can fully research the Emerald and it only takes 1,200,000 credits to fit out. (875,000cr for upgrades)

 

Leander takes 33,000 XP to research and 3,040,000 credits to purchase. http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Leander

   With another 22,000 XP (12,000 B hull) he can fully research the Leander and it only takes 1,800,000 credits to fit out. (1,875,000cr for upgrades)

 

Fiji takes 70,000 XP to research and 5,500,000 credits to purchase. http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Fiji

   With another 43,000 XP (18,500 B hull) he can fully research the Fiji and it only takes 3,500,000 credits to fit out. (1,875,000cr for upgrades)

 

So if you wanted to Free XP to Fiji, not recommend to skip like that, then you would need a minimum of 143,550 FXP to jump from what you likely have from Black Swan to Fiji. You only need to research the B hull to jump to the next ship. Grinding it all out is the better option to learn the quirks of the line.

Holy cow your posts :cap_like:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,550
[PVE]
Members
19,836 posts
12,005 battles
2 minutes ago, Dogget said:

I edited my post before this, but after you answered.

And advice on the question I raised about the Des Moines?

The Buffalo replaced your T9 Baltimore when it was moved to T8. You should have got the Buffalo set up with the same modules that you had researched on the T9 Balti. The jump from Buffalo to Des Moines is 237,500 plus another 40,500 if you have to research the B hull. The Fire Control on the Buffalo is 24,000. 


Grinding out the Buffalo helps get you what should be your first T10 ship. When the WoWs 4th anniversary rolls around, you can get a super container for each T10 ship, so that is nice. Also if ranked has a T10 component, like it does sometimes, you will have a T10 ship for that. Besides, DM is just fun.

 

You don't have to do one or the other, you can do both. Start grinding the Buffalo, and when it is sunk, grind the UK ships and vis-versa. I'm actually grinding every ship line except the US CAs as I have the DM. When I get bored with one line, I can swap to another.

 

4 minutes ago, Burnsy said:

Holy cow your posts :cap_like:

I like helping.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
146
[WOLF6]
Members
397 posts
3,276 battles
50 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

Actually, he has 3 games in the Black Swan in co-op and should have roughly 577 XP on the Swan. He has played almost 1,400 co-op games and just over 200 PvP games. 

*snip*

So if you wanted to Free XP to Fiji, not recommend to skip like that, then you would need a minimum of 143,550 FXP to jump from what you likely have from Black Swan to Fiji. You only need to research the B hull to jump to the next ship. Grinding it all out is the better option to learn the quirks of the line.

Nice work Kizar!

For future use, wowsft has a tool for exactly this purpose: https://wowsft.com/research?lang=en

It can't account for the amount of xp on the starting ship, but going from a zero xp Black Swan to Fiji costs 143,900 according to the tool.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22
[FREE_]
[FREE_]
Members
102 posts
5,237 battles
12 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

The Buffalo replaced your T9 Baltimore when it was moved to T8. You should have got the Buffalo set up with the same modules that you had researched on the T9 Balti. The jump from Buffalo to Des Moines is 237,500 plus another 40,500 if you have to research the B hull. The Fire Control on the Buffalo is 24,000. 


Grinding out the Buffalo helps get you what should be your first T10 ship. When the WoWs 4th anniversary rolls around, you can get a super container for each T10 ship, so that is nice. Also if ranked has a T10 component, like it does sometimes, you will have a T10 ship for that. Besides, DM is just fun.

 

You don't have to do one or the other, you can do both. Start grinding the Buffalo, and when it is sunk, grind the UK ships and vis-versa. I'm actually grinding every ship line except the US CAs as I have the DM. When I get bored with one line, I can swap to another.

 

I like helping.

"HELP" is that 10 Container Gift Pack...lol.

Honestly, thanks.  I will move more on the Des Moines, for the reasons you mentioned and others as well. I probably had the B Hull on the Baltimore.  I tended to spend on those things.  So, that will help.

I'll meander to the Fiji, I guess.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
920
[EQRN]
Members
1,892 posts
15,800 battles

I would advise against skipping Leander, maybe even the Emerald.  If you can’t do well in those, the Fiji isn’t going to magically make you a good RN cruiser player.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,550
[PVE]
Members
19,836 posts
12,005 battles
36 minutes ago, ZoomieG said:

Nice work Kizar!

For future use, wowsft has a tool for exactly this purpose: https://wowsft.com/research?lang=en

It can't account for the amount of xp on the starting ship, but going from a zero xp Black Swan to Fiji costs 143,900 according to the tool.

Shiny, I'll bookmark that. Thank you.

 

35 minutes ago, Dogget said:

"HELP" is that 10 Container Gift Pack...lol.

Honestly, thanks.  I will move more on the Des Moines, for the reasons you mentioned and others as well. I probably had the B Hull on the Baltimore.  I tended to spend on those things.  So, that will help.

I'll meander to the Fiji, I guess.  

:Smile_honoring:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
513
[LEGIT]
Members
2,217 posts
30,375 battles
2 hours ago, FrodoFraggin said:

I would advise against skipping Leander, maybe even the Emerald.  If you can’t do well in those, the Fiji isn’t going to magically make you a good RN cruiser player.

     Yes.  The first RN CL I got was the Leander in that Christmas 6 ship giveaway a few years back.  It's an awesome ship.  I think it and the Fiji are the best cruisers in their tiers.  I usually play a warm up game in Leander before playing my Fiji.

     Both are DD killers without equal, and can punish any ship.  If I'm having a bad day I usually go my Leander so I can spread the joy amongst lower tier DD's, etc.

     I played the Emerald for some weird event last year and hated it.  Sold it immediately after whatever it was.  If you don't want to play it I wouldn't 

fault you, but the Leander is a real keeper you'll play again and again. 

     And Fiji may be the best cruiser for it's tier in the game.  It up tiers easily and can punish any T 9 ship and is very survivable, just watch for the radar up there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×