Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Capt_Ahab1776

rough streak in top tier continues

11 comments in this topic

[PQUOD]
[PQUOD]
Members
4,187 posts
14,143 battles

Yep, had a clan mate that needed to work on naval battle stars. So I hopped in to help. Top tiers is still under a curse it seems.  Finally had enough and went mid and had a good game.

rough streak in top tier.jpg

Members
2,258 posts
4,965 battles
5 minutes ago, Capt_Ahab1776 said:

Yep, had a clan mate that needed to work on naval battle stars. So I hopped in to help. Top tiers is still under a curse it seems.  Finally had enough and went mid and had a good game.

Yep. Im on a rough streak as well. Been in games where avg skill on each side heavily favors the enemy team by 10%. 

Jumped in Henry to finally get a win (my win percentage with her is in the high 60s) and still couldnt get a win with a kraken game. Just sucks

Members
4,729 posts
8,265 battles
41 minutes ago, Capt_Ahab1776 said:

Top tiers have a lotta bad players cause they played a few low tier games then bought a high tier BB or something and they are just outta their league. You can land on a high tier team that is just terrible.  Mid-tiers seem best overall....at least the most fun IMO but there are many high tier players than NEVER played the mid-tiers. Just skipped them.

[WORX]
Members
9,670 posts
17,623 battles

Upper tiers is IMO, worse then a root canal. GL and bless those who love Upper tier meta/game play.

I rather have a root canal then partake in upper tier play.

• Boring 1

Members
3,589 posts
21,531 battles
1 hour ago, Capt_Ahab1776 said:

I seem to be on the opposite streak from you

2coirex.jpg

[RLGN]
Members
13,528 posts
23,601 battles
32 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

Upper tiers is IMO, worse then a root canal. GL and bless those who love Upper tier meta/game play.

I rather have a root canal then partake in upper tier play.

Had enough of that as it relates to Naval Battles.

Jumped into Konigsburg to get away from such and 'relax...'

My team died so fast we actually lost because of the Mercy Rule... :Smile_sceptic:

[WLDD]
Members
119 posts
5,944 battles

Ugly loss in Mo...ugly loss in Alaska...ugly loss in Mo.  Time to go do something else.

I enjoy high tier play, but if my mood doesn't fit the team I'm on, it is difficult.  By this I mean whether my patience/aggression matches that of my team's play.

[PQUOD]
[PQUOD]
Members
4,187 posts
14,143 battles
22 minutes ago, 1SneakyDevil said:

I seem to be on the opposite streak from you

2coirex.jpg

Congrats, normally not been this rough. I'd have some bad streaks, but some good mixed in as well. Not so as of late. This is more the norm now.

[RCNW3]
Beta Testers
3,030 posts
24,753 battles
2 hours ago, Capt_Ahab1776 said:

Zero fun playing high tiers all of my High tier Ships are just collecting DUST. I'm only playing mid tier which to me is much more enjoying and engaging the enemy and not afraid of dying and not all that hiding as they do in high tier play which is very BORING !!!

[PQUOD]
[PQUOD]
Members
4,187 posts
14,143 battles
16 minutes ago, KURT_WOLFF said:

Zero fun playing high tiers all of my High tier Ships are just collecting DUST. I'm only playing mid tier which to me is much more enjoying and engaging the enemy and not afraid of dying and not all that hiding as they do in high tier play which is very BORING !!!

Not saying one size fits all. I take responsibility of my share of the blame in the losses. It's a team game, even randoms. Plus, I know everybody has experienced games similar. I almost screen shot the mini map in one game particularly. With the exception of two division mates and  two who died with me from the misfortune of running into a strong flank push on the western side of the map by the red team. HALF of our capital ships was stacked into a group so tight behind one tiny island. They looked like one green dot on the mini map. Lots of "So and so received disciplinary actions for damaging so and so". Fortunately there was only one of those instances.

I did see @HazeGrayUnderwayin his Yamaha getting a Kraken. He just had the misfortune of being MM'd with me today lol. I did compliment him in game for his achievement.

Edited by Capt_Ahab1776

Sign in to follow this