Brogie

Armoury Coupon 25%

5 comments in this topic

Members
1 post

would just like to know if this coupon is applied automatically and the price i see is with the discount, or will it apply after i hit exchange. or wil it let me see the actuly disocunted price anywhere before i buy,

thanks

[_RNG_]
Supertester
3,083 posts
4,439 battles

You have to apply the coupon to the purchase yourself. I believe it is just right under the purchase button. Once you apply the coupon you can see the final purchase price 

[LOU1]
Members
4,095 posts
11,445 battles

It will also only appear on purchases that qualify.  If you do not see it as an option above methods to pay, it doesn't apply.

[BTLST]
Members
569 posts
8,483 battles

Click on the ship you want to consider purchasing.   Then when that screen comes up click on the coupon.   This will display the price with the coupon discount.   You can then click on "BACK" at the upper left-hand side and go back and do this with another ship.   You have to click on PURCHASE to purchase the ship with the coupon.

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
21 posts
4,558 battles

Has something changed in the armory??...Now you can ONLY apply a coupon to a ship if you have ALL the saved coal?? (you used to be able to apply the coupon and see how much you still needed...but now??)