Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Gunga_Dinner

No, just.....NO

49 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

1,113
[A-D-F]
Members
2,009 posts
7,210 battles

Looks like some folks have new toys to play with.  :cap_wander_2:

C'mon, have a heart!  Be a target!  :Smile_trollface:

  • Funny 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,172
[5BS]
Banned
8,864 posts
16 minutes ago, Gunga_Dinner said:

Insanity.  Can you guess what I wont even bother with today?

 

MM02.thumb.jpg.1693dc9ce9a8b426d67c6b18e06e987f.jpg

 

Another DD whining about CV's, another day. I thought all of you were quitting?

Edited by _RC1138
  • Cool 5
  • Funny 4
  • Boring 1
  • Meh 17

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,225
[SYN]
Members
3,676 posts
21,113 battles
3 minutes ago, _RC1138 said:

Another DD whining about CV's, another day. I thought all of you were quitting?

Another whiner whining about others whining..................

  • Cool 6
  • Funny 3
  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,321
[_RNG_]
Supertester
3,077 posts
4,378 battles
1 minute ago, Camo68 said:

Another whiner whining about others whining..................

Another whiner whining about whiners whining about others whining:Smile_veryhappy:

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 3
  • Boring 1
  • Meh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
749
[USMC_]
Members
1,660 posts
13 minutes ago, _RC1138 said:

Another DD whining about CV's, another day. I thought all of you were quitting?

The ship I am in is irrelevant, the Fubuki just happens to be the first ship I knock the daily win bonus off in.  It could have just as easily been my Aoba or Lyon or Ranger.  I wont be taking them out today either.  Nor will I be attempting to do anything with the new Saipan I received today.

Edited by Gunga_Dinner
grammar fix
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
749
[USMC_]
Members
1,660 posts
22 minutes ago, Captain_Slattery said:

Looks like some folks have new toys to play with.  :cap_wander_2:

C'mon, have a heart!  Be a target!  :Smile_trollface:

Lol, I wish I was that generous of soul.  I just don't have the patience for it though.  This is like 0.8.0 all over again!

:cap_win:

The only thing interesting in all this will be to see how MM handles having CVs as the most populous ship in the queue.  I wonder if there will be any queue dump 3V3 all CV battles.  That would really make me laugh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,059 posts
6,189 battles

Time to make a 3 person minotaur division... gotta love that none of the premiums is t10... :Smile_trollface:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,847
[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
11,266 posts

I often ponder if WoWS is deliberately arranging CV drops inside of SC's for those who do not want to play them....:cap_haloween: Even if it were only a  handful, it'd be great. 

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,567
[WOLF2]
Members
4,985 posts
18,606 battles
7 minutes ago, Xanshin said:

Time to make a 3 person minotaur division... gotta love that none of the premiums is t10... :Smile_trollface:

Yet :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,547
[PVE]
Members
19,833 posts
11,995 battles
1 hour ago, Gunga_Dinner said:

Insanity.  Can you guess what I wont even bother with today?

 

MM02.thumb.jpg.1693dc9ce9a8b426d67c6b18e06e987f.jpg

 

The CV-pocalypse is back! :Smile_teethhappy:

 

Don't worry, if plans hold, we will likely get update 8.3 in less than 11 days on Wednesday, April 24th. Early access RU BBs are planned for 8.3. That would mean that the full line would be expected in 8.4 which would be late May-ish. So then the Stalinium-apocalypse would start. :Smile_teethhappy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
749
[USMC_]
Members
1,660 posts
23 minutes ago, Xanshin said:

Time to make a 3 person minotaur division... gotta love that none of the premiums is t10... :Smile_trollface:

That is when MM would pull a fast one and put you in a no CV battle against a div of Des Moines....

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
3,531 posts
21,318 battles

As a DD player the number of CVs in the queue never phases me. I had great success in Kagero and Yugumo and all those games on my grind to Shima were no smoke post CV rework.

Having CVs in your match should make you think about how to plan your attacks better and doing the other DD things without taking too much damage from being spotted. This should enhance your overall play if you can figure it out.

  • Cool 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
749
[USMC_]
Members
1,660 posts
2 minutes ago, CaucasianReroll said:

Mate, there are 40 in the queue on SEA server right now. 40!

Holy flatops!!!!!  Glad I decided to abstain today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,847
[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
11,266 posts
23 minutes ago, Capn_Nugget said:

Time to dig out the AA special upgrade and slay some planes!

 

You know there are only a handful if that, of ships where the AA(A) is effective when my RN TB are in the attack mode. At least 90% of ships can't do anything when you're inbound. It's only on the outbound run it can hurt you. 

So you save your "real" boost until you drop torp and rocket away before pressing the F key. This mins the damage to aircraft. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
5,110 posts
9,447 battles

Looks like US cruisers and BBs (and some of the higher tier French BBs) cvan swat some planes out of the sky by the handfuls today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
851
[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
1,212 posts
16,540 battles

T10 hasn't been as bad today. There's still the occasional Midway or Atrocious around, but mostly I get to point and laugh at the new premium CV that gets to be the only T8 on his team.

Edited by grumpymunky
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
235
[PHD]
Members
1,190 posts
5,352 battles
1 hour ago, Gunga_Dinner said:

Lol, I wish I was that generous of soul.  I just don't have the patience for it though.  This is like 0.8.0 all over again!

:cap_win:

The only thing interesting in all this will be to see how MM handles having CVs as the most populous ship in the queue.  I wonder if there will be any queue dump 3V3 all CV battles.  That would really make me laugh.

There would be something to see a match with nothing but CVs. 

But I just thought of a reason people might not like CVs. A CV will never, to my knowledge,  attack a CV but every other class will attack their classmates.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,025
[AAA]
Members
1,728 posts
12,712 battles
50 minutes ago, 1SneakyDevil said:

As a DD player the number of CVs in the queue never phases me. I had great success in Kagero and Yugumo and all those games on my grind to Shima were no smoke post CV rework.

Having CVs in your match should make you think about how to plan your attacks better and doing the other DD things without taking too much damage from being spotted. This should enhance your overall play if you can figure it out.

Your positive attitude will offend many DD players... please stop

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
374
[FGNE]
Members
853 posts
4,039 battles

BB Line released -> 50+ BBs in queue but its ok.

20 CVs in queue and everyone loses their mind:

HeathJoker.png

Joking (see what I did? :P )... anyway it is a “natural” phenomena, it will pass as usual.

  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,547
[PVE]
Members
19,833 posts
11,995 battles
1 minute ago, CO_Valle said:

BB Line released -> 50+ BBs in queue but its ok.

20 CVs in queue and everyone loses their mind:

HeathJoker.png

Joking (see what I did? :P )... anyway it is a “natural” phenomena, it will pass as usual.

Stalinium-apocalypse coming in May. 

 

If everything stays on schedule.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8,766
[SALVO]
Members
24,197 posts
24,546 battles
19 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

Stalinium-apocalypse coming in May. 

 

If everything stays on schedule.

No kidding, Kiz.  :cap_rambo:  :BB:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×