Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Xcalib3r

You know WG is doing something right when....

8 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

569
[UEFN]
Members
1,282 posts
21,636 battles

you have 16 CV in the queue, more than double the BB.....LOL 

:Smile_trollface::Smile_teethhappy:

 

WG makes CV great again!!

16CV.jpg

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,878 posts
11,515 battles
3 minutes ago, Xcalib3r said:

you have 16 CV in the queue, more than double the BB.....LOL 

:Smile_trollface::Smile_teethhappy:

 

WG makes CV great again!!

16CV.jpg

and the 19 cruisers are all USN AA SPEC'D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
569
[UEFN]
Members
1,282 posts
21,636 battles
5 minutes ago, The_Chiv said:

and the 19 cruisers are all USN AA SPEC'D

all my BB, Cruisers, and DD are pretty much AA spec'd since rework.  with the absurd amount of CV out there all day every day how can you not spec for AA?  lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,878 posts
11,515 battles
Just now, Xcalib3r said:

all my BB, Cruisers, and DD are pretty much AA spec'd since rework.  with the absurd amount of CV out there all day every day how can you not spec for AA?  lol

kinda sad when you think of it. Because aa is so anemic at base players are forced to go full AA spec and other builds are no longer viable. I watched an old school Khab get Tag teamed by 2x midways with tiny tims. he was dead at 17min on the timer. And what's worse is because everyone is running full aa CV's keep crying aa is too op. At t4 not really, 6 ok yes, 8 yeah, 10 outside of 2x ships that are 100% avoidable once you know where they are, NOPE.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
569
[UEFN]
Members
1,282 posts
21,636 battles

at least khab could take the smoke option instead of heal, you should see my Kaga tag teamed with Implacable to nail the Le Terrible, poor DD died a Terrible death about 3 mins in as well, back to the port quickly like the Khab you saw.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,878 posts
11,515 battles
30 minutes ago, Xcalib3r said:

at least khab could take the smoke option instead of heal, you should see my Kaga tag teamed with Implacable to nail the Le Terrible, poor DD died a Terrible death about 3 mins in as well, back to the port quickly like the Khab you saw.

Till that day I had never seen a Khab with fires from bow to stern

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
212
[ECOM]
Beta Testers
838 posts
11,053 battles

Sounds like the khab overextended early on.  It isn't surprising that he got smacked, early in the battle there usually aren't that many good targets for a CV to pick from since the enemy tends to not have spread out much yet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8,576
[INTEL]
Members
12,347 posts
34,271 battles
3 hours ago, Xcalib3r said:

you have 16 CV in the queue, more than double the BB.....LOL 

:Smile_trollface::Smile_teethhappy:

 

WG makes CV great again!!

16CV.jpg

Thats a nightmare...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×