Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
IfYouSeeKhaos

Plenty of room for it...why didn't they just leave the player name & karma where it was?

4 comments in this topic

[PVE]
Members
5,009 posts
22,432 battles

shot-19_04.12_22_18.15-0134.thumb.jpg.8fbb768a00c84a67483981ffc1804a9e.jpg

Right at the top...could have even left the badge icon for the insignia access there too.

Beta Testers
671 posts
2,542 battles

Karma is a double edged sword, positive feedback usually helps people to play better, you can even try this in-game by saying "Good job" on players for a nice shot or something.

But at the same time, negative feedback hinders players, having a bad karma could also be translated as "The players isn't good at the game" or "The player isn't friendly to others", turning WoWs into a bad experience of "Playing for others".

Some might say that if the player is friendly they'll never receive bad karma....but well...this is the internet...you know how it works...

For example, CV players usually receive bad feedback just by playing CV.

Members
3,358 posts
12,069 battles

My guess, they want people to know that drop down menu exists. Things like the inventory and news can be important. 

Over the length of time I've been playing, I've clicked on that drop down maybe 10 times total.

[SYN]
Members
3,676 posts
21,174 battles

Cause special snowflakes don't like being reminded of their value in the eyes of others, and CV players......:Smile_trollface:

Sign in to follow this