Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
My_Name_Was_Stolen

Bots in Random Matches

7 comments in this topic

Members
1 post
47 battles

Why are there bots in randoms ruining all the matches? Using a [edited] speed based match maker wasn't making [edited] enough matches so they had to turn it into pve? I'm trying really hard to like this game but the MM is the most terrible thing i have encountered on any platform.

• Funny 1

[KNFA]
Beta Testers
474 posts
4,781 battles
38 minutes ago, awiggin said:

You are in protected mode in the beginning, soon you'll no longer see them.

Then you will just think your seeing them :cap_popcorn:

[TSG4B]
Volunteer Moderator Coordinator
2,799 posts
14,724 battles
1 hour ago, My_Name_Was_Stolen said:

Why are there bots in randoms ruining all the matches?

The most tier you are at is t3, you played 10 matches in random = you are still too new to the game. Your service record is at level 5. 

With the low tier you are playing, perhap because the local time is not too many people who are playing low tier so they have to bring in some bot.

Bots are easy to deal with if you play long enough. Dont blame on the bot because they are, BOT.

Members
733 posts
9,483 battles

I actually kind of like those games and wouldn't mind seeing it implemented as a game mode.  It made for some very weird and interesting matches.

Beta Testers
671 posts
2,542 battles

I'd give my hard earned T10 Haku away if that would mean I'd no longer have to deal with AFKs and "Navy Seals Artic Spec Ops Snipers Yamatos" but have bots in their places.

Members
110 posts
2 hours ago, My_Name_Was_Stolen said:

Why are there bots in randoms ruining all the matches? Using a [edited] speed based match maker wasn't making [edited] enough matches so they had to turn it into pve? I'm trying really hard to like this game but the MM is the most terrible thing i have encountered on any platform.

LOL, you're too new to have a full match of randoms.  Apparently you don't know much about the game yet and how it works.  I'm still fairly new but once I got past level 10 I saw more real people in randoms.  Crying on the forums is rediculous for your situation.

Image result for crying gif

Sign in to follow this