Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
NotSynpax

Opening Twenty Premium Naval Aviation Containers

6 comments in this topic

[-BSK-]
Members
458 posts
17,365 battles

I opened 20 myself. got all 4 carriers, 12500 coal, a few draconian flags and a crapton of sci-fi camo.

[A-D-F]
Beta Testers
2,879 posts
8,322 battles

You know there is that convenient button which opens all of them at once and you can view the contents that you got.

But I understand you need to make a longer video to get monetized. Then again could just put in a cat video in there to make up the time just saying.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 4

[TNG-2]
Members
143 posts
1,670 battles
55 minutes ago, Vader_Sama said:

You know there is that convenient button which opens all of them at once and you can view the contents that you got.

But I understand you need to make a longer video to get monetized. Then again could just put in a cat video in there to make up the time just saying.

Sup gaF, 

If you watched the video, it would be clear why I did what I did. Thanks for clicking nonetheless. 

• Boring 2

[ARGSY]
Members
18,098 posts
12,562 battles
9 hours ago, Vader_Sama said:

I respect your opinion generally but you're wrong on this one. 

There is great interest in knowing in what order the particular goods were received. It might not prove to be relevant, but we'll never know if we don't gather the data. And some people - both crate-openers and audience - like the sense of anticipation.

Sign in to follow this