Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
KHyena

Thanks for selling the premium cvs, i guess...

24 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

2,201
[PEED2]
Beta Testers
4,957 posts
14,610 battles

So, i promisse myself NEVER put any cent on this game again after the rework, unless be on graf zeppelin.

 

Annnnnnnnd thats why i HATE lootbox, i guess i take the most useless "price" after cammos... i try give just one chance but was totaly a waste of money. I'm really hating myself now.

deception2.thumb.png.31961cc67bf3a856cbf11b954dbb4c6e.png

 

BUT

 

image.thumb.png.8ff7bc1dac853ad5828497f49a63ed40.png

Like i say many times... i really want this ship, so, THANKS FOR PUT IT ON SALE, only the ship, not this _____(< insert ofensive words here) lootbox only.

The ship is REALLY beautiful!

I cant say i will play a lot with, because i really HATE this new gameplay for cvs. Also TX MM.

But, i really want this ship, from a long long time.

 

So... thanks again for put only the ship on sale. I guess i can say i buy because i support and as an (trying hard) 3d artist i think the people how work in the model of this ship/planes did one AWESOME job! So, a big congratulation to the artists how work on this model.

 

 

I know many of you alread see this ship before, but some prints for you sinse its a beautiful model/ship.

Spoiler


image.thumb.png.4bccc46ef0c88f085fbadf16f660175c.pngimage.thumb.png.75a819991d3745abca8325db1faca41f.pngimage.thumb.png.25c8b6617a5bffdd701c2b66fa16bc9e.pngimage.thumb.png.320fc2381c4a20b9a57ad0763e6f2151.png

 

 

 

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
543
[S0L0]
Beta Testers
1,704 posts
4,097 battles

Well if you were willing to buy the CV, you should have just bought the CV and ignored the loot boxes.

You had to know, by now Mr. 12k battles, how the loot boxes go. :P  So if you are not willing to accept that WG places a value on camouflage and signal flags, and that you probably don't place the same value on said camouflage and signal flags, it's on you for purchasing the loot box in the first place.  You don't get to cry foul. :P

  • Cool 1
  • Boring 1
  • Meh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,201
[PEED2]
Beta Testers
4,957 posts
14,610 battles
2 minutes ago, Gasboy said:

Well if you were willing to buy the CV, you should have just bought the CV and ignored the loot boxes.

You had to know, by now Mr. 12k battles, how the loot boxes go. :P  So if you are not willing to accept that WG places a value on camouflage and signal flags, and that you probably don't place the same value on said camouflage and signal flags, it's on you for purchasing the loot box in the first place.  You don't get to cry foul. :P

I give one try for luck, annnnnddd i dont have any luck :P I plam the graf anyway so i did it.

BUT LET ME COMPLAIN lootbox are bad :P !

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
543
[S0L0]
Beta Testers
1,704 posts
4,097 battles
Just now, HyenaHiena said:

I give one try for luck, annnnnddd i dont have any luck :P I plam the graf anyway so i did it.

BUT LET ME COMPLAIN lootbox are bad :P !

They are only bad if you suffer from the variety of ailments that make someone susceptible to problem gambling.  Though, I don't even see it as gambling, because gambling implies risk of losing everything, but you win every time so... You just don't win a ship every time, and people wanna scream and yell about gambling because they didn't win what they wanted. :P

  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,201
[PEED2]
Beta Testers
4,957 posts
14,610 battles
1 minute ago, Gasboy said:

They are only bad if you suffer from the variety of ailments that make someone susceptible to problem gambling.  Though, I don't even see it as gambling, because gambling implies risk of losing everything, but you win every time so... You just don't win a ship every time, and people wanna scream and yell about gambling because they didn't win what they wanted. :P

I know, and still terrible bad :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
543
[S0L0]
Beta Testers
1,704 posts
4,097 battles
1 minute ago, HyenaHiena said:

I know, and still terrible bad :P

Fiiiiiiiinnnnneeeeee go ahead and complain, it's your thread after all. xD

  • Cool 1
  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
190
[CHBK]
Members
562 posts
2,673 battles
5 minutes ago, HyenaHiena said:

I give one try for luck, annnnnddd i dont have any luck :P I plam the graf anyway so i did it.

BUT LET ME COMPLAIN lootbox are bad :P !

Complain away, but don't expect anyone to have pity on you.  You knew the score ahead of time, but did it anyway.  If you didn't want anything else in the crates why didn't you just buy the ship outright?

  • Cool 1
  • Meh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,201
[PEED2]
Beta Testers
4,957 posts
14,610 battles
1 minute ago, Taco_De_Moist said:

Complain away, but don't expect anyone to have pity on you.  You knew the score ahead of time, but did it anyway.  If you didn't want anything else in the crates why didn't you just buy the ship outright?

I'm not asking for pity :P i'm just showying how dumb i'm to buy that crate.

ANYWAY.

 

  • Cool 1
  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
543
[S0L0]
Beta Testers
1,704 posts
4,097 battles
Just now, HyenaHiena said:

I'm not asking for pity :P i'm just showying how dumb i'm to buy that crate.

ANYWAY.

 

Nah, you're not dumb.  I call the loot boxes the same thing I call my lotto ticket I buy each Friday: A license to fantasize.  I get the lootbox and fantasize what ship I am going to get.  Then I am disappointed but at least I have some more camos and coal and signal flags.  Just like the free play I win in the lotto. xD

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
911
[HINON]
Members
3,246 posts
25,206 battles

the off chance of getting lucky of course. he took a gamble, we do it all the time like when we marry......*looks to make sure wifey not looking at screen*

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,201
[PEED2]
Beta Testers
4,957 posts
14,610 battles
Just now, Gasboy said:

Nah, you're not dumb.  I call the loot boxes the same thing I call my lotto ticket I buy each Friday: A license to fantasize.  I get the lootbox and fantasize what ship I am going to get.  Then I am disappointed but at least I have some more camos and coal and signal flags.  Just like the free play I win in the lotto. xD

HAHAHHA "a license to fantasize" its a great name for this! XDD love it!

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
543
[S0L0]
Beta Testers
1,704 posts
4,097 battles
2 minutes ago, giovybez said:

the off chance of getting lucky of course. he took a gamble, we do it all the time like when we marry......*looks to make sure wifey not looking at screen*

Remember that sleeping on the couch is like camping. ;)

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8,766
[SALVO]
Members
24,197 posts
24,546 battles
20 minutes ago, HyenaHiena said:

I give one try for luck, annnnnddd i dont have any luck :P I plam the graf anyway so i did it.

BUT LET ME COMPLAIN lootbox are bad :P !

You could have complained for free, without spending all that money on them.  :Smile_trollface:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,201
[PEED2]
Beta Testers
4,957 posts
14,610 battles
2 minutes ago, Crucis said:

You could have complained for free, without spending all that money on them.  :Smile_trollface:

i know, i'm dumb

 

giphy.gif

 

 

 

 

  • Funny 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8,766
[SALVO]
Members
24,197 posts
24,546 battles
Just now, HyenaHiena said:

i know, i'm dumb

 

giphy.gif

 

 

 

 

LOL at the GIF!!!  That was worth the price of admission, even if it hadn't included the little explosion!!!  :Smile_veryhappy:  :cap_like:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
770
[4HIM]
[4HIM]
Beta Testers
1,929 posts
13,257 battles
1 hour ago, Gasboy said:

Remember that sleeping on the couch is like camping. ;)

Got a laugh out of this one lol

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
118 posts
17,933 battles
1 hour ago, HyenaHiena said:

i know, i'm dumb

 

giphy.gif

 

 

 

 

lmbo. Stairs OP! Please Nerf!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,817
[GWG]
Members
6,706 posts
12,753 battles

If you want sympathy,

You find it in the dictionary between sh!t and syphilis.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
410
[KAPPA]
Members
1,326 posts
7,199 battles
5 minutes ago, xyt272 said:

lmbo. Stairs OP! Please Nerf!

You should see my 90 lb. 'lap dog' (at least she thinks so) and stairs. There is precisely one staircase in the world she is comfortable with, all others are far too scary, just like those dastardly electrical cords and garden hoses. :Smile_teethhappy:

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
955
[-BUI-]
Members
1,559 posts
4,886 battles

Skipped the boxes, bought GZ and Enterprise, which is all I want.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,743
[WOLF7]
Members
5,113 posts
1 hour ago, giovybez said:

the off chance of getting lucky of course. he took a gamble, we do it all the time like when we marry......*looks to make sure wifey not looking at screen*

Mine would laugh even if she was.  We've been married 27 years, and it's way too much work to train a new one to put up with my crap, and vice versa.  I'll just keep her.

 

Edited by mavfin87
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,743
[WOLF7]
Members
5,113 posts
1 hour ago, HyenaHiena said:

i know, i'm dumb

 

giphy.gif

I'd upvote, but I ran out.  +1 for you.  Love the GIF.

I have three of the four carriers, just short GZ, I'll do a little gambling of my own when I get home.  I've got a 5-pack waiting.  If that doesn't give me GZ, I'll buy it.  I can use the flags either way.

With flags, space battles that they're running this week are 20-50K Elite Captain XP a match, depending how good or bad it goes.

Edited by mavfin87

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
911
[HINON]
Members
3,246 posts
25,206 battles
31 minutes ago, mavfin87 said:

Mine would laugh even if she was.  We've been married 27 years, and it's way too much work to train a new one to put up with my crap, and vice versa.  I'll just keep her.

 

wow congrats amigo. you must be doing something right.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13
[-PF-]
Members
44 posts
3,154 battles
22 hours ago, mavfin87 said:

Mine would laugh even if she was.  We've been married 27 years, and it's way too much work to train a new one to put up with my crap, and vice versa.  I'll just keep her.

 

 

I DIDN'T THINK THAT THEY WERE TRAINABLE...?

 

Chick.gif.1c5abaeeab532dcde418624238532320.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×