You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
VVoony

Air Supply Mechanic Question

9 comments in this topic

[CAPGO]
Members
743 posts
7,283 battles

If the container rolls for the premium CV that I already have, will it be exchanged to other CV that I don't have automatically before starting to compensate me with doubloons?

Basically I have all premium CVs except the Graf Zepplin, if the container roll Enterprise, will I get doubloon or will get exchanged for GZ?

Members
5,144 posts
9 minutes ago, VVoony said:

If the container rolls for the premium CV that I already have, will it be exchanged to other CV that I don't have automatically before starting to compensate me with doubloons?

Basically I have all premium CVs except the Graf Zepplin, if the container roll Enterprise, will I get doubloon or will get exchanged for GZ?

That's not explicitly said as far as the rerolling, but, I haven't heard much about duplicates, other than definitely it is confirmed that dupes do pay doubloons, but that may still mean you may reroll another CV if there's one you haven't received yet, so I suspect that it's using the same model as the Santa crates did, with just the four carriers on the list.

They kinda abandoned the no-reroll model after (I think) Halloween camo dupes netted a TON of doubloons for people, even if there were other camos to get.

Edited by mavfin87

[PVE]
Members
19,836 posts
12,005 battles
11 minutes ago, VVoony said:

2 minutes ago, mavfin87 said:

That's not explicitly said as far as the rerolling, but, I haven't heard much about duplicates, other than definitely it is confirmed that dupes do pay doubloons, so I suspect that it's using the same model as the Santa crates did, with just the four carriers on the list.

As Mav has said you get doubloons but nothing has been said on rerolling if you have the CV already.

u5PRAo8.jpg

[LOU1]
Members
4,094 posts
11,423 battles
1 minute ago, Kizarvexis said:

As Mav has said you get doubloons but nothing has been said on rerolling if you have the CV already.

u5PRAo8.jpg

At the bottom of your pic is something that is sometimes not stated:

"If you already have this ship in your collection, you'll receive a Commander and a Port slot along with compensation in doubloons equal to the cost of the ship."

[PVE]
Members
19,836 posts
12,005 battles
7 minutes ago, ExploratorOne said:

At the bottom of your pic is something that is sometimes not stated:

"If you already have this ship in your collection, you'll receive a Commander and a Port slot along with compensation in doubloons equal to the cost of the ship."

Yep, you must look in crates before you buy them to see if you get credits or doubloons. For the Naval Aviation crates you get doubloons, but the next set of crates may be credits.

[LOU1]
Members
4,094 posts
11,423 battles
1 minute ago, Kizarvexis said:

Yep, you must look in crates before you buy them to see if you get credits or doubloons. For the Naval Aviation crates you get doubloons, but the next set of crates may be credits.

There was one event where duplicates were not mentioned and I never read of anyone pulling one.

[WO0KY]
Members
4,104 posts
3,189 battles

If you buy 20 crates and get 2 ships, chances are 50/50 the next ship is a duplicate, but we're not seeing that.

So i bet they reroll, which is consistent with Santa crates until you have all

[CUTEZ]
-Members-
1,642 posts
1,212 battles
1 hour ago, VVoony said:

To answer your question: Yes if you already have a CV you will be compensated in doubloons.

If you already have this ship in your collection, you'll receive a Commander and a Port slot along with compensation in doubloons equal to the cost of the ship.