You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Legio_X_

I probably have the worst haul so far x20

20 comments in this topic

Members
2,258 posts
4,965 battles

I know i shouldn't have done it (told myself not to), but damn. 

1.x40 dragon

2.  x40 red dragon

3. Kaga

4. x120 sci-fi camo

5. x20 Wyvern

6. x20 Ouburos

7. 12,500 coal

Thanks for the space camo WG. NOT!!!!!!!! Rather have flags if anything

• Cool 1
  • Boring 3

[WOLF7]
Members
12,504 posts

I agree, the camo is not worth $4, no matter what the fanboi's say....:Smile_teethhappy:

Any of us who have been here for awhile have far too much camo as it is, overloading crates with it is just an troll.

Edited by awiggin

Members
2,258 posts
4,965 battles
3 minutes ago, awiggin said:

I agree, the camo is not worth $4, no matter what the fanboi's say....:Smile_teethhappy:

Any of us who have been here for awhile have far too much camo as it is, overloading crates with it is just an troll.

yeah this just put a bitter taste in my mouth. I was really wanting more flags. But throwing Camo in my face like they are in overstock, just makes me not want to buy anymore crates for awhile. 

[WOLF7]
Members
12,504 posts
2 minutes ago, Legio_X_ said:

yeah this just put a bitter taste in my mouth. I was really wanting more flags. But throwing Camo in my face like they are in overstock, just makes me not want to buy anymore crates for awhile. 

Same, I can always use more flags, but camo....just no.

And I got virtually the same payout as you, except I got the Graf. :Smile_sad:

[BS]
Members
1,967 posts
10,390 battles

Im probably going to buy two 5 packs, if i get a CV sweet.. but i dont want to spend 60$ just to get a graf... Why are Lex and Graff 10$ more then the others?! because they originally were tier 8? Come on, theyre supposed to be balanced, why would the price be different.

• Funny 1

[WOLF7]
Members
12,504 posts
3 minutes ago, HorrorRoach said:

Im probably going to buy two 5 packs, if i get a CV sweet.. but i dont want to spend 60$ just to get a graf... Why are Lex and Graff 10$ more then the others?! because they originally were tier 8? Come on, theyre supposed to be balanced, why would the price be different.

If I could give it to you, I would, it's simply going to sit and rot in port....

[-K-]
Members
8,033 posts
13,265 battles

As stated in another thread, gambling with expectations is a fool's logic

[WOLFC]
Members
685 posts
24,978 battles

If it makes you feel any better @Legio_X_, I got a Kaga this morning in a batch of 5 containers and took her out for a spin. Four battles and four wins. Two of the matches were tier 8, one tier 9 and one tier 10. After the reviews and comments I've read about her, I didn't expect to do very well but she surprised me. It likely didn't hurt that I've been playing the Ryujo a lot lately so I'm used to being careful with my planes. And you absolutely have to be careful with Kaga planes when up tiered otherwise they evaporate. Just drop some of your ordnance in open water and expect to do only one or two attack runs per squadron and you'll have planes available for the whole fight.

[GREEK]
Members
1,007 posts
2 hours ago, Legio_X_ said:

I know i shouldn't have done it (told myself not to), but damn. 

1.x40 dragon

2.  x40 red dragon

3. Kaga

4. x120 sci-fi camo

5. x20 Wyvern

6. x20 Ouburos

7. 12,500 coal

I actually had virtually the same results.  I bought 25 more and 2 CVs, tons of camo and a few flags. 180.00 for depressing results.  I figured they were going to be bad, I just didn't realize it was going to be this bad.  I probably won't be buying anything again til Christmas.

Edited by JonnyFreedom

Members
2,258 posts
4,965 battles
22 minutes ago, Ace_04 said:

As stated in another thread, gambling with expectations is a fool's logic

I stated i would enjoy flags more. I did not expect 4 ship hauls like some people. But 120 space camos. It just sucks. Go head and call me a fool, it keeps the game running so YOU can play it. 

Edited by Legio_X_

[KAG]
Members
154 posts
9,024 battles
3 hours ago, Legio_X_ said:

As a F2P player, I am always short on camos. I’d be quite happy with your haul there. 

One man’s trash another’s treasure. 

I suppose account maturity has a lot to do with how you value these awards. 

[CHBK]
Members
562 posts
2,698 battles
3 hours ago, awiggin said:

I probably have almost 1000 camos.  In all honestly, since I don't play carriers, Ill take a 20 crate haul thats 100% coal, lol.

Edited by Taco_De_Moist

[LOU1]
Members
4,095 posts
11,431 battles

To help me put comments about camo and flags in perspective, I started an F2P account a few months ago.  The struggle to have camo and/or signals reminds me of what it was like the first year, or so.  Those signals are gold to someone trying to get a Commander up to 10-points on a ship they like but had to move the Commander up to the next ship.

[SYN]
Members
15,688 posts
12,778 battles

Hey, it could be worse, it could be the 20x mega santa boxes that didn't poop out a single ship

Or like, out of 100 super containers, only the Krispy Kreme shows up.

Edited by MrDeaf

[-PF-]
Members
45 posts
3,160 battles

Well 5 crates so far no CV's.  I'm not a CV player so much so I don't know why I even bought the 5.

1. 12,500 Coal
  2. 20 Scylla
  3. 20 Leviathan
  4. 20 Sci-Fy Camo
  5. 20 Wyvern

Happy with the coal and the flags.  not so with the camo.  AND really disappointed with no CV.  Not fair to be so dissappointed but there it is.

Can't see my way to paying $100.80 (Canadian) for 20 crates way too steep WG.

Well so obviously I have no will power.  :Smile_ohmy: Went back and bought the 20 crates. :Smile_facepalm: 

:cap_horn:AND GOT :CV::CV::CV: OF THE CV's!!!!! Everything but the Saipan.  Guess I'm going to have to learn to play CV's!  :Smile_trollface:

Edited by mcraig66
Update.

[--K--]
Members
1,077 posts
9,672 battles

Not sure how yall have so many camos. I've been saving mine for basically 4 years and I've gone through 3/4 of my Type 6 camos finishing the Gnevy and running it each match on my Seattle. 

Now I agree they are the least wanted thing from the crates, but without percentages being shown beforehand I'm not interested. 

[-PF-]
Members
45 posts
3,160 battles

Is it really gambling?  there is no chance of loosing your money.  You just bought a mystery loot bag like a kid in a candy shop who doesn't have the money to buy what he really wants.

172878306_GamblingGIF.gif.e8582eddcdaf6c13a67c2b93b31bc718.gif

NOW THAT'S GAMBLING!