You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Legio_X_

Only good thing about CVs right now.

9 comments in this topic

Members
2,258 posts
4,965 battles

was getting dropped by GZ dive bombers this morning in my CA. Well when he was dropping down i heard (for first time) the stuka siren. Now i admit that was really cool and i enjoyed that 5 seconds experience.

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1

[S0L0]
Beta Testers
1,704 posts
4,097 battles

I have the space camo for my Pensacola and New Orleans, and it makes me smile to hear the "pew pew pew" anti-air firing.  Tripled my enjoyment with one camouflage.

[S0L0]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
4,062 posts
5,702 battles
2 minutes ago, Legio_X_ said:

was getting dropped by GZ dive bombers this morning in my CA. Well when he was dropping down i heard (for first time) the stuka siren. Now i admit that was really cool and i enjoyed that 5 seconds experience.

OOOOOOOO   forgot about that.    Just got GZ in a crate and cannot wait to hear that 1st person!    

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,878 posts
11,515 battles

GZ most OP premium t8 CV... 260kts in game = mach 1.9

[WOLF7]
Members
5,130 posts
3 minutes ago, FuBard123 said:

So the Graf has the Stukas back on it then?

My understanding is that it always had them.  Me 109s and Stukas, with bombs *and* torps.  I would have expected something else with the torps.  There was a Fw190 variant that could carry one, I think.  

However, my brain still sort of seg faults when people talk about GZ with 'fast planes' when they have Stukas.  Stukas were sturdy, definitely, but fast they were not.

[KREW]
Members
549 posts
12,784 battles

Well I have been reading posts b4 that said the Stukas had been removed and replaced with something else. Was hoping it was not true as Stukas are one of the most distinctive planes ever made... and downright mean looking too.

[FGNE]
Members
865 posts
4,074 battles

My understanding is that the Stukas (Ju-87) were removed, and replaced with Ta-152s, but they left the siren, I still don't have the GZ, but I will soon... of course someone will validate if I'm right sooner.