You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Joker6787

20 Air Supply Containers Results

63 comments in this topic

[-DICE]
Members
76 posts

Well the results speak for themselves.  Thank You WG!  I did sacrifice a squirrel to RNG Jesus of course!

20190412072233_1.jpg

20190412072515_2.jpg

20190412072550_1.jpg

20190412072622_1.jpg

Edited by Joker6787
typo
  • Cool 5
  • Funny 1

[5D2]
Supertester
2,310 posts
22,713 battles

Meanwhile, some other guy got 100 space camos somewhere. Haha 

Enjoy man!

[-DICE]
Members
76 posts
3 minutes ago, SpudZero said:

Sweet! hell of a roll. well done!!

Thank You.  I am beyond stoked!  The drop rate seems strong so far!

[USCC2]
Members
5,808 posts

Big congrats to you!

Although I see so many more coming to the forums in the near future, some who may have been inspired to buy due to your luck......and they will get not one ship.

Please bare that fact in mind - no matter the number of containers, a ship is not guaranteed!

• Boring 1

[_RNG_]
Supertester
3,083 posts
4,439 battles

Dang, that's one heck of a haul! Gonna hold off on CV containers, but I'm gonna go ham on the VMF BBs next patch. Hope I can be even half as lucky:Smile-_tongue:

Edited by _1204_

[REVY]
Members
406 posts
8,598 battles
37 minutes ago, Joker6787 said:

Well the results speak for themselves.  Thank You WG!  I did sacrifice a squirrel to RNG Jesus of course!

I got Enterprise, Kaga and Graf Zeppelin in my 20.

[WORX]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
217 posts
2,164 battles

Got the Enterprise and KAGA so it was worth and lots of coal

[PVE]
Members
11,264 posts
21,695 battles

Congrat's OP. I got Enterprise and Graf Zeppelin out of the 2X5 crates I bought (1 CV in each 5 bundle).

I actually don't play CV and just wanted Dragon flags or Coal LOL. 

EDIT - grabbed 1 more 5 crate bundle and Kaga dropped.

Edited by AdmiralThunder

[A-D-F]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,576 posts

I sounds like my "safe bet" of directly buying the two I needed was wrong, for the same money I very well might have ended up with either the two I wanted or the dubs to buy them with + some bonus stuff.

Being "safe" has it down sides sometimes :Smile_teethhappy:

[KOOKS]
[KOOKS]
Modder
726 posts
3,818 battles

I got 20 crates because I needed some special flags and a little extra bit of coal, I already had all the CVs except the Graf Z., and got the Graf Zeppelin + 10 point commander, 62500 coal (+4375 bonus from clan building), 120 Sci-Fi Space camos, 60 Yellow Dragon, 20 Red Dragon, 20 Ouroboros, 20 Hydra, 20 Leviathan, 20 Basilisk. Pretty much spot on what I wanted, and needed, so I'm all happy. :Smile_great:

Edited by Krautjaeger
  • Cool 1

[CUTEZ]
-Members-
1,642 posts
1,212 battles
1 hour ago, Joker6787 said:

20190412072233_1.jpg

20190412072515_2.jpg

20190412072550_1.jpg

20190412072622_1.jpg

Nice drops! Out of the 4 CVs which one are you most looking forward to playing and why?

[-DICE]
Members
76 posts
56 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

Congrat's OP. I got Enterprise and Graf Zeppelin out of the 2X5 crates I bought (1 CV in each 5 bundle).

I actually don't play CV and just wanted Dragon flags or Coal LOL. 

EDIT - grabbed 1 more 5 crate bundle and Kaga dropped.

Congrats Admiral on the very nice drops.  Seems the RNG gods are on our side tonight.  Now what ta hell do we do with all those CVs, a pure CV potato here!

[-DICE]
Members
76 posts
8 minutes ago, iKami said:

Nice drops! Out of the 4 CVs which one are you most looking forward to playing and why?

Hey iKami.  First, I want to thank you for the heroic effort you put out in a Dallas in a game we lost, you fought like a Lion.  I was in the Lebrecht Mass and we eventually got farmed by the CVs (at least not before I nuked the Colorado).  Even though I am a pure CV potato I am looking forward to the Graf Zeppelin (fast planes, great bombs), can brawl at the end of the battle a bit better.  Also, the Big E looks fun as well due to increased chance of flooding and I like the historic aspect of the ship.  Kaga looks weakest due to the fragility of the aircraft.

• Cool 1

[KOOKS]
[KOOKS]
Modder
726 posts
3,818 battles

One thing I wonder, as this day progresses and people that already have some carriers open crates, has anyone gotten a CV you already had thus gotten the full doubloon value as advertised? Or was that a ploy so we wouldn't sell our premium CVs before the patch just to regain them again on the crates? :Smile_teethhappy:

[CUTEZ]
-Members-
1,642 posts
1,212 battles
3 minutes ago, Joker6787 said:

Hey iKami.  First, I want to thank you for the heroic effort you put out in a Dallas in a game we lost, you fought like a Lion.  I was in the Lebrecht Mass and we eventually got farmed by the CVs (at least not before I nuked the Colorado).  Even though I am a pure CV potato I am looking forward to the Graf Zeppelin (fast planes, great bombs), can brawl at the end of the battle a bit better.  Also, the Big E looks fun as well due to increased chance of flooding and I like the historic aspect of the ship.  Kaga looks weakest due to the fragility of the aircraft.

Thanks! It was a good game that we did our best to try and win. Good game to you as well and it was nice seeing someone from the forums in game! 

Now onto your point about being a potato CV player, there is only one way to get better at it and that is try them! Definitely wouldn't recommend jumping straight into a tier VIII CV but try one of the lower tier CVs and learn the mechanics. Do not focus on the damage output but in reading the map and learning the plane controls. This is honestly something you can use for all classes. Learn the ships, their strengths, their weaknesses and this will ultimately make you a better player.

[A-D-F]
Members
2,032 posts
7,286 battles

So, this got me thinking without my tinfoil hat on.

WG is pushing carrier gameplay and "some" of the players are, let's say, less than enthusiastic.

Now comes the loot boxes with premium carriers.  Would WG want those loot boxes to drop carriers at a pretty high rate to "stoke the fires" of CV enthusiasm?

Maybe.

Nice haul OP.  Good on you!

[KOOKS]
[KOOKS]
Modder
726 posts
3,818 battles
3 minutes ago, iKami said:

...Definitely wouldn't recommend jumping straight into a tier VIII CV...

One thing I wonder, any plans to release tier 6 premium CVs so inexperienced people will have a choice instead of having to go tier 8 if they want to play a premium?

Beta Testers
175 posts
387 battles

Congrats OP. I had the same luck and managed to snag the 4 carriers as well, as well as ~50k coal and a smattering of flags and camo's. Quite a solid result, I will say. Looking forward to trying out the Enterprise and the Zeppelin.

[-DICE]
Members
76 posts
2 minutes ago, iKami said:

Thanks! It was a good game that we did our best to try and win. Good game to you as well and it was nice seeing someone from the forums in game! 

Now onto your point about being a potato CV player, there is only one way to get better at it and that is try them! Definitely wouldn't recommend jumping straight into a tier VIII CV but try one of the lower tier CVs and learn the mechanics. Do not focus on the damage output but in reading the map and learning the plane controls. This is honestly something you can use for all classes. Learn the ships, their strengths, their weaknesses and this will ultimately make you a better player.

Thanks for the advice, that game indeed was good we almost had them!  I will sit in the coop with them for a long time to get the timing and overall proficiency up.  I had the previous system down before the rework but the new CV mechanics will take some time to get used to.  I will probably practice on the two tier 6's I own.  Indeed all ships take time and understanding strengths and weaknesses is key to improving performance.  At least I can only get better from here :)

[-DICE]
Members
76 posts
2 minutes ago, Eisengratz said:

Congrats OP. I had the same luck and managed to snag the 4 carriers as well, as well as ~50k coal and a smattering of flags and camo's. Quite a solid result, I will say. Looking forward to trying out the Enterprise and the Zeppelin.

Congrats to you as well.  Seems that we hit it big.  Not a single coal container for me but no reason to complain at all.  Very happy with the results :)  Looking forward to learning how to do this!

[PVE]
Members
11,264 posts
21,695 battles
23 minutes ago, Joker6787 said:

Congrats Admiral on the very nice drops.  Seems the RNG gods are on our side tonight.  Now what ta hell do we do with all those CVs, a pure CV potato here!

I don't play them at all and don't want to. But I guess if the snowflake thing, or something similar, comes around I will struggle through a few CV games for the Steel. And if for some reason these ever drop out of a crate in the future I will happily take doubloons.