You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Joker6787

Air Supply Crates are UP on EU

19 comments in this topic

[-DICE]
Members
76 posts

Their price is very high by my standards.  Also Graf, Kaga, Enterprise and Saipan are up for sale.  Seems 20 of them will be around 100$...jeez

[WOLF3]
Members
25,219 posts
22,240 battles

02uxgi1uxqjz.jpg

They do have the individual Carriers for sale, as well as an Admiral Pack version for each.  There's also the "All for One" mega pack.  If this comes to NA just like with EU, I'll just get the Graf Zeppelin.  I never sold off my old Premium CVs.

xjb8AZK.jpg

Edited by HazeGrayUnderway

[WOLF8]
Members
6,848 posts
5,971 battles
6 minutes ago, HazeGrayUnderway said:

02uxgi1uxqjz.jpg

They do have the individual Carriers for sale, as well as an Admiral Pack version for each.  There's also the "All for One" mega pack

For me, Enterprise, Kaga, and Graffy Zeppy... here I come.

But not tommorow, lol. I'm not charging my Steam wallet until this Sunday, so I gotta wait few more days. :Smile_teethhappy:

Edited by Blorgh2017

[A-D-F]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,569 posts

Well I am now one happy camper.  Thanks for the heads up!

[WOLF3]
Members
25,219 posts
22,240 battles
22 minutes ago, Blorgh2017 said:

For me, Enterprise, Kaga, and Graffy Zeppy... here I come.

But not tommorow, lol. I'm not charging my Steam wallet until this Sunday, so I gotta wait few more days. :Smile_teethhappy:

We're all probably going to drag the stats down.  Maybe they'll get buffs as a result :Smile_trollface:

• Funny 2

[5D]
Members
975 posts
12,532 battles

To buy crates and get all of them for cheap or get nothing , probably going to get the graf 

1,878 posts
11,515 battles
4 minutes ago, ___V_E_N_O_M___ said:

They just announced on Reddit they are removing the CVs from sale again because of another bug

Think someone told them that thanks to the time compression that cv planes get the Graf Zepplin's TB and DB were almost moving at mach 2 under boost.

[NSEW]
Members
1,725 posts
10,368 battles

I know of a player who got a KAGA via normal container. Luckiest person I've come across. He has all the luck of getting ships in WG combined, I heard from others who knows him well. Whilst I got was 2 Special Flags of Hydra, and that red thing with a dragon/snake in it or something...

0 posts
18 minutes ago, The_Chiv said:

Think someone told them that thanks to the time compression that cv planes get the Graf Zepplin's TB and DB were almost moving at mach 2 under boost.

that's not a bug, that's a feature :Smile_teethhappy:

[TRC]
Members
10 posts
2 minutes ago, Burnsy said:

The chances of them being in the crates is going to be insanely low.  If all you really want is the CVs, I would strongly advise to just purchase them directly.

Only but the crates if you will be happy with the random stuff that is much more likely to pop out.

I figured probably around the same chance as the british ships from the last round (which was significantly higher from the premium than from the free ones). I figure I'll gamble and hope to grab a couple and if not I'll pick one later in the sale and buy it. 

Edited by 1Atrocity

[A-D-F]
6,569 posts
3 minutes ago, 1Atrocity said:

I figured probably around the same chance as the british ships from the last round (which was significantly higher from the premium than from the free ones). I figure I'll gamble and hope to grab a couple and if not I'll pick one later in the sale and buy it. 

I think it's safe to assume that if they are for direct sale on EU right now, they will be for us by the morning sometime.  I can't imagine the outrage that would ensue if only some of the servers were left to gambling and some not.

I am pretty darned happy they are offering a direct buy option.  No bundle required to boot. 

[A-D-F]
6,569 posts
Just now, USMC2145 said:

The final proof the CV rework is here to stay. 

:cap_horn:

[NOBS]
Members
1,121 posts
8,277 battles

Don't own a CV, don't want a CV, so no worries about spending anything on these crates. 

[A-D-F]
6,569 posts
1 minute ago, Capt_h2o said:

Don't own a CV, don't want a CV, so no worries about spending anything on these crates. 

I on the other hand, might not bother going to bed and just sit here pressing F5 on the shop page. :)

[A-D-F]
6,569 posts
Just now, Burnsy said:

I on the other hand, might not bother going to bed and just sit here pressing F5 on the shop page. :)

FYI, they are not up yet.

Community Department
3,294 posts
1,296 battles

Sorry, but I have to lock this one due to a number of violative posts which were hidden. Some warning were issued either. 
Locked.