You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
NeighbourhoodSuperhero

Can we please have reports to CV players not come out of our daily tally?

18 comments in this topic

Members
1,678 posts
17,072 battles

I find I am running out of reports after two games. It would be nice if they didn't count towards our daily tally. How about it?

Edited by CaucasianReroll
words
  • Cool 3
  • Funny 2
  • Boring 2
  • Meh 10

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
2,147 posts
20,659 battles

Hmm, if you had higher karma you wouldn't be out after two games.  :cap_book:

• Cool 3
  • Funny 1

[ACES_]
Beta Testers
339 posts
4,475 battles

i offer to torp our cv if the reds torp theirs but they never take me up on it

• Cool 1

[RM-I]
[RM-I]
Members
960 posts
8,769 battles
14 minutes ago, Gavroche_ said:

I feel attacked, but not as attacked as all the ships I delete in my CVs.

We know this is a lie... cvs can’t delete ships anymore.. well, unless you’re in a midway and you use five bombers against a dd...

[SYN]
Members
3,679 posts
21,223 battles
26 minutes ago, Warped_1 said:

Hmm, if you had higher karma you wouldn't be out after two games.  :cap_book:

I've maxed out the number of reports and still run out after 2 games :Smile_facepalm:

• Funny 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
25,374 posts
13,901 battles
34 minutes ago, CaucasianReroll said:

I find I am running out of reports after two games. It would be nice if they didn't count towards our daily tally. How about it?

Maybe if you didn't blow them on CV's in unreasoning hatred.

[5D]
Members
987 posts
12,594 battles

The salts mining business has boom in the last few week , and it is really tasty ! 

• Meh 1

Members
2,258 posts
4,965 battles

Imagine this game if you didnt get in trouble for tking. Everyone would kill the CV at the start of match

[RNDM]
Members
370 posts
7,076 battles
8 minutes ago, Legio_X_ said:

Imagine this game if you didnt get in trouble for tking. Everyone would kill the CV at the start of match

But friendly AA doesn't effect planes so I can attack the green Mino or Worcester with impunity:Smile_trollface::CV:

[FBS]
[FBS]
Supertester, Beta Testers
95 posts
2,017 battles
1 hour ago, CaucasianReroll said:

Running out of reports after two games? So how many CV's are in your matches? Two or at max three per-side, then you must be reporting your team mates as well.  Is there a reason to report the CV's every match?  To me that is like reporting a Belfast just because it was queued into the match.

Members
783 posts

Its stuff like this that lately ive been complimenting CV from my games.   I just had a 3 kill, 170k dmg loss in my Saipan.  Me, our other cv, and an edinburgh + 2 enemy CV were all that was left.  The 3 of us were capping B while the 2 enemy cv were throwing everything at our shoukaku.   The game came down to the wire, the two enemy were balled up together on A making it almost impossible to strike them with our CV.   All 4 of us CVs were dropping fighters to cover each other was a pretty epic fight protecting our team mates.   I nearly had 1 of the two lexingtons dead when game ended, hit him for 11k with my DB right before the end just before that i had hit the lexington for 17k with a torp run.  Had that match gone on much longer id have been over 200k dmg, combined me and our shoukaku had downed around 70-80 planes.  Donno how many the lexingtons shot down, I had managed my plane reserves well and was throwing everything I had at them, still had a bunch of planes left on deck.

Was a heck of a fun match, ton of back and forth plays by both teams.

Edited by JToney3449
  • Meh 1