Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Bortt

Armory

23 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

327
[Y0L0W]
Members
443 posts
14,744 battles

So, when exchanging Florins for credits. 40 Florins gets you 160,000 credits but I have over 2300 Florins. Is there a way to do multiple changes at once or do I have to make the exchange like 50+ times?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,830
[S0L0]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
4,077 posts
5,729 battles

50 times........ Sad face

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10,493
[ARGSY]
Members
18,277 posts
12,709 battles
Just now, Bortt said:

So, when exchanging Florins for credits. 40 Florins gets you 160,000 credits but I have over 2300 Florins. Is there a way to do multiple changes at once or do I have to make the exchange like 50+ times?

If all you want out of them is credits, wait until the end of this patch and they will be converted for you.

You really should spend them on camos or flags. You can always make credits in game.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,860
[WOLFG]
Members
8,592 posts
7,006 battles
Just now, Bortt said:

So, when exchanging Florins for credits. 40 Florins gets you 160,000 credits but I have over 2300 Florins. Is there a way to do multiple changes at once or do I have to make the exchange like 50+ times?

If you can wait till the end of the event, it will happen automatically.  If you need them now, I think you are in for some clicking.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
327
[Y0L0W]
Members
443 posts
14,744 battles
2 hours ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

If all you want out of them is credits, wait until the end of this patch and they will be converted for you.

You really should spend them on camos or flags. You can always make credits in game.

Soooo....I was potato when i started played this game and never used flags and camos. I think I've saved up like 1500 of each flag in some instances but because I never used flags and camos I have no credits :Smile_veryhappy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,941
[A-D-F]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,571 posts
3 minutes ago, Bortt said:

Soooo....I was potato when i started played this game and never used flags and camos. I think I've saved up like 1500 of each flag in some instances but because I never used flags and camos I have no credits :Smile_veryhappy:

Using flags and camos will certainly help with your credit problems.  Even if not directly, they often help you to live longer and/or do more damage in matches.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,941
[A-D-F]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,571 posts
11 minutes ago, Burnsy said:

Using flags and camos will certainly help with your credit problems.  Even if not directly, they often help you to live longer and/or do more damage in matches.

Also, I noticed that you have the Alaska which is a T9 premium.  I would use your florins to buy flags (even with your stash, you will eventually run out) and use the AK to generate credits where needed.

The florins default to credits after this patch but that is the least effective use of them.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,885
[CUTEZ]
-Members-
1,642 posts
1,199 battles
18 minutes ago, Bortt said:

So, when exchanging Florins for credits. 40 Florins gets you 160,000 credits but I have over 2300 Florins. Is there a way to do multiple changes at once or do I have to make the exchange like 50+ times?

As said by other players if you wait til the end of the event (end of the patch) your florins will be converted automatically to credits. My suggestion is you use the florins to purchase flags and camouflages which in turn will help you with your credit shortage. Credits as you use the economic flags and camouflages you will start to see them pile up. I also suggest using these on your favorite premium ship so you can maximize the amount of credits you earn. Start using some of those saved up flags and camouflages =).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10,493
[ARGSY]
Members
18,277 posts
12,709 battles

OP, I checked your stats. You've been in this game long enough to have ARP ships. That's more than a year before I joined. How on earth do you have no credits?

First thing to do - stop all ship grinds. Play the ones you have, preferably the low to mid tier ones where it is very hard to lose money. Build up your reserves. Don't get any new tech tree ship unless you have twice as many credits as are required to buy the boat and fill all its upgrade module slots.

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
110
[H_]
Members
745 posts
11,542 battles

Not to mention, if you are hard pressed for Credits go into your "Inventory" and sell some stuff.  I'd bet you have some old stock modules, hulls etc. that can be sold. You can sell "signals" but I would just use them before you sell them.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,236
[RKLES]
Members
12,213 posts
13,844 battles
23 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

OP, I checked your stats. You've been in this game long enough to have ARP ships. That's more than a year before I joined. How on earth do you have no credits?

First thing to do - stop all ship grinds. Play the ones you have, preferably the low to mid tier ones where it is very hard to lose money. Build up your reserves. Don't get any new tech tree ship unless you have twice as many credits as are required to buy the boat and fill all its upgrade module slots.

It’s easier than you might think to run out of credits if not using premium time and / or Premium Ships. Especiallly if your not careful about managing your credits. In Warships I typically have been pretty careful as I never know when my next premium time will come around, so I try and keep at least 2 million credits or so banked in reserve to help cover service costs, and that number climbs up to 10 million credits if I am expecting to need to run X ships a lot. Although I now have 122 million credits thanks to CV rework that allowed me to get full credit compensation couple days after rework first hit lol. Plus Space Battles and Clan Battles pay pretty well, so really no reason why anyone should be totally broke at the moment.

But in WOT Blitz I have been totally bankrupt a few times despite having like 100+ tanks on hand and having played over 4 years. But over in Tanks I have premium time certificates sitting in inventory and some regally good premium tanks so if I ever truly need credits in that game they are very easily acquired, hence the reason I did not need to be as careful. Plus the cost of things are lower in Tanks which means I don’t need to keep as many credits banked like on Warships. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
823 posts
9,470 battles

What happens if you are near zero credits, and then play a credit-losing battle?  Do you go negative?  Can you enter another battle while having zero or negative credit balance?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,860
[WOLFG]
Members
8,592 posts
7,006 battles
1 minute ago, Mono_De_Mantequilla said:

What happens if you are near zero credits, and then play a credit-losing battle?  Do you go negative?  Can you enter another battle while having zero or negative credit balance?  

Do you have a tier 1 boat?  I think you have to have a positive balance to pay off the service cost before you can use that ship again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
823 posts
9,470 battles

I am just curious, I have >40M credits myself, so am not at any risk.  You say "use that ship again", do you mean that a particular ship gets locked out in such case?  Credits are not held for any particular ship as far as I know, but globally on your account.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,860
[WOLFG]
Members
8,592 posts
7,006 battles
Just now, Mono_De_Mantequilla said:

I am just curious, I have >40M credits myself, so am not at any risk.  You say "use that ship again", do you mean that a particular ship gets locked out in such case?  Credits are not held for any particular ship as far as I know, but globally on your account.

Yes, but they subtract the service cost post battle, so a negative number means the repo boys come bye and bootlock it till you have enough money.

And yes, your entire account has to go negative on credits.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,400
[WOLF7]
Members
12,501 posts

WG seems to have a hard time with bulk transactions, as shown by their lack of a shopping cart  in the premium store.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,941
[A-D-F]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,571 posts
5 minutes ago, awiggin said:

WG seems to have a hard time with bulk transactions, as shown by their lack of a shopping cart  in the premium store.

This isn't the only game.  I don't know if it is the way they structured the database or what.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,400
[WOLF7]
Members
12,501 posts
Just now, Burnsy said:

This isn't the only game.  I don't know if it is the way they structured the database or what.

They actually attempted a shopping cart, and it broke immediately.

Makes no sense at all that a database structure would preclude bulk transactions, unless the data structure is simply so far out of the norm, they can't use a ready made solution.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
284 posts
4,664 battles

I worried about credits for the first few months , played maybe a year and have over 200 million , I replay alot of ships and still grind new lines here and there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,941
[A-D-F]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,571 posts
12 minutes ago, awiggin said:

They actually attempted a shopping cart, and it broke immediately.

Makes no sense at all that a database structure would preclude bulk transactions, unless the data structure is simply so far out of the norm, they can't use a ready made solution.

There are several other games who's devs have said no can do, to the same seemly simple request.  Is the only reason I can think of.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10,493
[ARGSY]
Members
18,277 posts
12,709 battles
1 hour ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

It’s easier than you might think to run out of credits if not using premium time and / or Premium Ships

Oh, I know. I came very close to the bone during Snowflake Season - only a couple of hundred thousand credits left. I'm now well back over 20 million despite having acquired quite a few ships since. Rigorous adherence to ships paying their own costs off before sale is helping.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×