Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
USSLangley

Tier X CV prices

4 comments in this topic

Members
142 posts
8,437 battles

After the rework, I sold all my carriers, mostly just to see how much that would net me and also to see what all I could do with a few other stalled lines of research.  Eventually, I bought all the US CV’s back, except the Midway, which I unlocked but did not buy as it was 28 million credits and seemed inflated.  It seems to have gotten a bit cheaper since the line solidified (24 mill now?)  

i have been enjoying the RN CV line and am working my way toward unlocking the Audacious.

Anyone have any intel on whether the credits price of tier X CV’s is gonna he adjusted downward any more?

i know there are occasional sales, but I’m asking will the regular prices be lowered at all.  Currently, they seem artificially high, especially compared to other ships at tier X.  I have read that this is supposed to reflect the automatic consumable upgrades that are baked in to the stock CV, but I’m hoping they will come down closer to the cost of a regular tier X tech tree ship.  I am a bit cash poor at the moment.  

Thanks in advance for any intel.

cheers

Edited by USSLangley

Members
142 posts
8,437 battles

Note:  it just occurred to me that the recent drop in tier X cv prices might have been the result of finally letting the clan discounts be a factor in CV pricing.  Not sure if that is what happened or if it was because of some other change in pice calculations.

[-RNG-]
[-RNG-]
Members
325 posts
7,574 battles

That is what happened, they put the Clan Ship Discount back in with the last update (when the CV sellback program ended), there was an exploit of people selling their CV's over and over and making a profit if they had the clan discount if I remember.

• Cool 1

Members
142 posts
8,437 battles
36 minutes ago, digitaljustice said:

That is what happened, they put the Clan Ship Discount back in with the last update (when the CV sellback program ended), there was an exploit of people selling their CV's over and over and making a profit if they had the clan discount if I remember.

Lol.  Just my luck,  I only did that once.  Wish I'd known it was an "exploit".  Never tried one before.  :)

So...  the price is the price until they have a sale someday?

Sigh.   Tier X CV's might be too rich for my blood.  I should stick to DD's anyway.

Thanks.

Sign in to follow this