You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
kgh52

A good Wednesday

6 comments in this topic

[TDRB]
Members
4,428 posts
12,571 battles

My son & I were part of the winning team in the 4 randoms we played. Shot down 21 of the 25 planes I needed in the 1st random. Had to get close to the enemy CV in the 2nd before he would attack me but I completed the mission. I was lucky because the next 2 randoms did not have a CV.

We did not do Newport Naval Station, which is another reason Wednesday was good. The only problem I had was getting the 20 ribbons for base defender. Camping outside the point and hitting the enemy with gunfire I was only getting 2 or 3 ribbons. I get up to 18 then I get 2 or 3 per salvo in the next coop. This is all on DD's.

Some days it feels like a grind but tonight it was more fun than usual.

Edited by kgh52
  • Cool 2

[NSEW]
Members
1,725 posts
10,368 battles
2 minutes ago, kgh52 said:

My son & I were part

Hopefully, my nephew (niece) will get to team up and wreck some pixel boats in the near future (if I still have my mobility in tact). Here's to hoping. 

[TDRB]
Members
4,428 posts
12,571 battles
1 minute ago, LowSpeed_US said:

Hopefully, my nephew (niece) will get to team up and wreck some pixel boats in the near future (if I still have my mobility in tact). Here's to hoping. 

I hope you are able to enjoy the game with them. My son, his brother-in-law and a long time friend of my son's play together when we can. My grandson is old enough to start learning the game. I hope he can play with us soon.

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,878 posts
11,515 battles
58 minutes ago, kgh52 said:

My son & I were part of the winning team in the 4 randoms we played. Shot down 21 of the 25 planes I needed in the 1st random. Had to get close to the enemy CV in the 2nd before he would attack me but I completed the mission. I was lucky because the next 2 randoms did not have a CV.

We did not do Newport Naval Station, which is another reason Wednesday was good. The only problem I had was getting the 20 ribbons for base defender. Camping outside the point and hitting the enemy with gunfire I was only getting 2 or 3 ribbons. I get up to 18 then I get 2 or 3 per salvo in the next coop. This is all on DD's.

Some days it feels like a grind but tonight it was more fun than usual.

dont you wish more days were like that.

[TDRB]
Members
4,428 posts
12,571 battles
4 hours ago, The_Chiv said:

dont you wish more days were like that.

yes, I do.