Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
MaxL_1023

Midway Play Post 8.2

7 comments in this topic

[KRAB]
Members
887 posts
7,326 battles

Hey Guys,

I have fallen off a cliff in my Midway since the patch - I can't seem to do much with the dive bombers anymore and the torpedo planes are anemic as always. Did anything change with regard to optimal CV play?

[PQUOD]
[PQUOD]
Members
4,162 posts
14,021 battles

Dunno, I've given the Midway a rest. Was taking a pounding in losses and resources playing it. Dropped to mid tier to repair damages.

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
11,282 posts

giphy.gif

Played it once this morning in coop to see... only thing I noticed was the change to the DB targeting reticle... which of course caused my timings to be off a bit. 

Edited by Herr_Reitz

[S-N-D]
Members
3,271 posts
7,658 battles
21 minutes ago, MaxL_1023 said:

Hey Guys,

I have fallen off a cliff in my Midway since the patch - I can't seem to do much with the dive bombers anymore and the torpedo planes are anemic as always. Did anything change with regard to optimal CV play?

Yeah, they fixed the bug you were using (intentionally or not) to do well with dive bombers. Now you get to play like Hakuryu players have been. That would be one handed while holding the struggle stick.

Edited by _Caliph_

[KRAB]
Members
887 posts
7,326 battles
Just now, _Caliph_ said:

Yeah, they fixed the bug you were using (intentionally or not) to do well with dive bombers. Now you get to play like Hakuryu players have been. That would be one handed while holding the struggle stick.

I never used that bug against BBs or CAs - I find though that the closer DB drop makes AA destroy them on the way in (Continuous not just flak). 

Members
1,697 posts
8,726 battles
12 minutes ago, Herr_Reitz said:

giphy.gif

Played it once this morning in coop to see... only thing I noticed was the change to the DB targeting reticle... which of course caused my timings to be off a bit. 

But that's a gif of an Audacious rocket attack.

• Funny 1

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
11,282 posts
36 minutes ago, Wows_Nightly_News said:

But that's a gif of an Audacious rocket attack.

Cant wait - past the halfway grind point now :Smile_izmena::cap_haloween:

Sign in to follow this