You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
WRB8619

Missouri Credit NERF

35 comments in this topic

[SWAMP]
Members
40 posts
11,424 battles

102,000 points of damage and ONLY 360,000 credits?   Used to be that would net at least 500,000.

WG, you just keep on wanted me to play this game even more; NOT!  I stopped playing WoT for similar reasons (stupid 3/5/7 matchmaking/refusal to do anything about illegal mods, Pay to WIN vehicles, etc...) and now more NERF, NERF, NERF.

WG, your games are NO LONGER FUN to play.  This is why you're loosing your player base.

• Boring 1
  • Meh 8

[CUTEZ]
-Members-
1,642 posts
1,190 battles
5 minutes ago, Knumb_Knutz said:

102,000 points of damage and ONLY 360,000 credits?   Used to be that would net at least 500,000.

WG, you just keep on wanted me to play this game even more; NOT!  I stopped playing WoT for similar reasons (stupid 3/5/7 matchmaking/refusal to do anything about illegal mods, Pay to WIN vehicles, etc...) and now more NERF, NERF, NERF.

WG, your games are NO LONGER FUN to play.  This is why you're loosing your player base.

Hey Knumb_Knutz,

Do you have an end game battle report screenshot? 

The Missouri is one of the strongest credit earning ships in the game. Did you have flags? camouflage? 

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,774 posts
25,296 battles

And then I'm just out of a match with mine earning 1mio credits.

[PEED2]
Beta Testers
4,957 posts
14,614 battles

DMG not means reward... its the % dmg you do in enemy. What was your base xp?

• Cool 1

[A-D-F]
6,494 posts

The credits you make depend on what that damage was done to.  The raw damage number is not a direct causation to credits awarded.

[WOLF3]
Members
25,161 posts
22,173 battles
16 minutes ago, HyenaHiena said:

DMG not means reward... its the % dmg you do in enemy. What was your base xp?

That right there is a big factor.  You score big in BaseXP, that pretty much means you are making cash flow as well as XPs.

My friends in their Cruisers could farm lots of HE + Fire damage off BBs.  I could play Montana, get 1/2 the damage they did, but get much higher BaseXP and rewards because I did stuff like focus on Destroyers, defending the cap / reset the cap, etc.

It was always funny being in a Division, asking your buddies what they got for results, and then looking at where they were at in the team BaseXP rankings.  High Damage doesn't necessarily mean you did great among the team.

Edited by HazeGrayUnderway
  • Cool 1

[ARGSY]
6,774 posts
25,296 battles

If you farm the damage from a T7 BB you will not earn much from it. If you did the 100k on 4 T10 DD, that's something complete different.

Also: what mode you play? Co op? Randoms? You have premium time or not?

[A-D-F]
Members
1,129 posts
9,414 battles
30 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

+1 for using a Weird Al video in your response. When isn't Weird Al appropriately inappropriate? 

[O-PN]
Members
9,125 posts
10,593 battles

If that's all you earned, then all your damage was to same or lower tiered BBs, you got few if any kills, and contributed nothing to caps and defends, so your base XP was low. I surpass what you got with MO in Co-op.

[PVE]
Members
19,835 posts
11,995 battles
1 minute ago, Curly__san said:

+1 for using a Weird Al video in your response. When isn't Weird Al appropriately inappropriate? 

:Smile_teethhappy:

[A-D-F]
Beta Testers
2,895 posts
8,370 battles

No point in posting since he's just ranting and won't read this thread again.

Lets just move on.

• Funny 1

[-REK-]
646 posts
1 hour ago, iKami said:

Hey Knumb_Knutz,

The Missouri is one of the strongest credit earning ships in the game. Did you have flags? camouflage? 

Communication Breakdown... it's always the same......The Community Contributor says Missouri is the strongest credit earning ship in the game.  Most will agree, however!, what  I believe the OP is trying to say is that the Mo was credit Nerfed.   So Mr. OP you need to ask the question, Hey iKami was the Mo credit nerfed?  Or are their other factors that come into play that may have affected total credit received since the Mo was originally released?   If you get a reply you may have an official position on this, of course depending if the reply addresses the question.   If you do not get a reply then you can come to whatever conclusion you want.  

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
5,603 posts
19,223 battles
1 hour ago, Knumb_Knutz said:

Sounds like a CO-OP match to me.

[WOLF5]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
2,842 posts
42,196 battles
5 minutes ago, dEsTurbed1 said:

My thoughts as well.

[SOFOP]
Members
2,206 posts
13,241 battles
2 hours ago, iKami said:

Hey Knumb_Knutz,

The OPs name going in to this response just makes me laugh.  

FYI, if the Missouri credit printing machine was nerfed, the forums would have crashed, as well as Reddit, Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, Snapchat and any other social platform due to all the complaints.  They just MENTIONED nerfing the GC and that raised all heck....i can only imagine what nerfing Missouri would cause.

More than likely, that 100k damage was in a T7-9 game and you scored a lot of T7 damage.  Things just sometimes work out that way.

[WK]
976 posts
13,359 battles
34 minutes ago, dEsTurbed1 said:

Can't be.  I've done less and earned more.  So in reality...

2 hours ago, Knumb_Knutz said:

D3474D11BDE6567025DB3236D4090F4B6140FA6E

Members
1,438 posts
8,824 battles
2 hours ago, iKami said:

Hey Knumb_Knutz,

I've got to admit I didn't notice the name of the original poster so I did a double take when I saw an administrator start his reply with that phrase.

• Funny 2

[FML]
Members
3,654 posts
14,584 battles
2 hours ago, Knumb_Knutz said:

Hi. Before you leap to stealth nerfs, can you demonstrate the following:

1) that you replenished all the flags you thought you had. A missing Zulu flag would explain it. 

2) that you replenished all the credit-boosting camos you were expecting, assuming you weren’t using the default premium camo only. 

3) the tier of ship you were damaging - lower tier ships reward less than higher tier ships. 

4) the quality of ships you were damaging - 100k damage to DDs would print money, whereas 100k damage to battleships is a bit mundane. 

5) that your premium time, if any, didn’t just run out (or you are comparing pre- and post- premium time numbers).

Finally, if this non-nerf is stressing you out, you need to take a step back and relax. The game isn’t against you, the matchmaker isn’t against you, more than anyone else. If you would like help to improve, the community is ready to support you. But I suggest not starting with a conspiracy theory.