You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Shenanigans_Abound

Linking twitch account to Warships

5 comments in this topic

Members
548 posts
7,820 battles

So I’ve followed the instructions as stated for linking account, when I log in, it prompts me that my accounts have been linked. Great and all but when I click on the twitch port it tells me it’s only available for twitch prime members... okay.. I have twitch prime...

can someone tell me what I’m doing wrong or what The problem may be?? 

Thanks 

Beta Testers
72 posts
6,165 battles

Did you unlink and try to link again? I did that and it worked. I had a hard time trying to find the unlink option at the time, but I just had to look more than I wanted to. I wish the best to you...good luck

[CUTEZ]
-Members-
1,642 posts
1,199 battles
21 minutes ago, Shenanigans_Abound said:

So I’ve followed the instructions as stated for linking account, when I log in, it prompts me that my accounts have been linked. Great and all but when I click on the twitch port it tells me it’s only available for twitch prime members... okay.. I have twitch prime...

can someone tell me what I’m doing wrong or what The problem may be?? 

Thanks 

Hello Shenanigans_Abound,

The Twitch Prime port was a special promotion that was ran last year. Unfortunately you cannot get this port anymore because it was a limited time offer at that time. 

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,878 posts
11,515 battles

All the linked account does is reward you for streaming wows and watching wows streams. crates with 100k silver, some consumables and some signals. not horribly great but not horribly bad either and is a nice way to help grow the community. Now if there was a small chance for a super container with some baller stuff in it omg people would be all over this.

Members
548 posts
7,820 battles
25 minutes ago, iKami said:

Hello Shenanigans_Abound,

The Twitch Prime port was a special promotion that was ran last year. Unfortunately you cannot get this port anymore because it was a limited time offer at that time. 

I did all this about a year ago. And it just started bugging me again this year.