Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
wjp120

Why doesn't the "Combat Missions" button lead directly to combat missions?

6 comments in this topic

[WOLFX]
Members
266 posts
12,197 battles

I already asked if it's possible to go directly to combat missions, and it appears that it is not.

So, now I ask: why? Why does a button labeled "Combat Missions" not take the user directly to the screen where the combat missions and their progress can be viewed?

• Cool 1

Members
278 posts
12,342 battles

And, as a corollary to that, why is it if you click on combat missions, etc when your ship carousel is at, say the Russian ship you are preparing to play, does it always reset to the IJN end of the carousel.  It would be nice to not have one action impact the other (I've actually avoided checking the combat missions until I've played a few battles with ships at one end of the carousel to avoid being reset to the other end).  It's not hard to scroll back the other way, but it is annoying.

• Cool 1

Alpha Tester
544 posts
13,640 battles

Because they made it better, and sometimes when you make it batter, it increases time spent doing it, but it's better.

[A-D-F]
[A-D-F]
Members
2,143 posts

For the same reason you have to click the clan battles notification 9 times and beat it with a baseball bat to make it go away. Is new and improved comrade.

• Funny 2

[WOLF6]
Members
775 posts
5,132 battles

I wish there was a way to hide the combat missions...

all I care about is the daily mission parts 1 and 2, but I have to do six million clicks just to get to the combat missions, and then it takes forever to scroll past the space battle missions to get to the daily mission tab.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this