You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Kestrel_Falcon

Unable to complete directive in FLY STRIKE WIN!

84 comments in this topic

[-TNT-]
Members
933 posts
17,634 battles

Soooooooooo when will CVs be on sale for players who desire purchasing a premium CV in order to complete this directive?

3rd directive.jpg

• Cool 4
  • Boring 2
  • Meh 2

[PVE]
Members
19,833 posts
11,995 battles
4 minutes ago, Kestrel_Falcon said:

Soooooooooo when will CVs be on sale for players who desire purchasing a premium CV in order to complete this directive?

3rd directive.jpg

Look at the top of the Directive. You only have to complete 6 Missions to complete the Directive. There are 10! Missions. :Smile_facepalm:

• Cool 1
  • Boring 3

[PVE]
Members
19,833 posts
11,995 battles

And before people start whining about the credit Missions, they only take up 5 of the 10 Missions, so WITHOUT a premium CV, you only have to complete two of the 3M credit Missions to complete the Directive. You have a WEEK until the next Directive drops and at least TWO WEEKS before the Stage ends.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1
  • Meh 3

Members
1,027 posts
6,033 battles
26 minutes ago, Kestrel_Falcon said:

3rd directive.jpg

Are you really desperate for that ONE signal or just one of those who  play the directives like it's a Pokémon challenge? 

• Funny 2

[WOLF7]
Members
12,489 posts
17 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

And before people start whining about the credit Missions, they only take up 5 of the 10 Missions, so WITHOUT a premium CV, you only have to complete two of the 3M credit Missions to complete the Directive. You have a WEEK until the next Directive drops and at least TWO WEEKS before the Stage ends.

I could care less, but it's still bizarre for WG to toss out a directive with a premium cv in it, and still refuse to sell them....:Smile_teethhappy:

• Cool 5

[-TNT-]
Members
933 posts
17,634 battles

Just that I enjoy the British CV line and figured on working on IJN CV line. So yes I would purchase the IJN KAGA

[ARGSY]
Members
18,100 posts
12,562 battles
23 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

Look at the top of the Directive. You only have to complete 6 Missions to complete the Directive. There are 10! Missions.

I think you meant to say "There are 10 Missions!" Because what you actually said is that there are 1 x 2 x 3 x 4 x 5 x 6 x 7 x 8 x 9 x 10 missions, or 3,628,800 missions (which is coincidentally not far off the number of credits you need to earn from each of three non-CV cash grinds to ensure completion of the 10 million credit task).

(Everyone knows, of course, that there are four lights.)

I am amazed that I could have created an entire thread detailing the noob's approach to this mission sequence and people are still obsessing over the premium ship tasks???

(ETA: Ninja'd by OP who states they were going to buy the Kaga anyway, but still...)

• Funny 3
  • Boring 2
  • Meh 1

[RBMK2]
[RBMK2]
Members
372 posts
9,420 battles
14 minutes ago, khorender_1 said:

or just one of those who  play the directives like it's a Pokémon challenge? 

So you say that like it's a bad thing. :)

• Cool 1

[-TDH-]
Members
50 posts
9,134 battles

It makes no sense. It makes even less when you factor in that the date is set for thier release but wg allows its customers to wonder when it is going to happen, instead of just coming out and saying, yeah guys, friday they will be in the shop or whatever. No more need for threads with customers wondering when something is happening, people can maybe make a plan to have the day off to enjoy the new ship ect.

I get that soon tm is the company answer when plans are fluid or something is in testing and might require more time. Its easier that way. But these ships have been final for a while, lucky people are getting them out of the freebee containers. And customers have been asking for a little less than 2 weeks now. Its getting old.

• Cool 3

Members
1,027 posts
6,033 battles
15 minutes ago, contag10n said:

So you say that like it's a bad thing. :)

Touché, Ok the title of the thread  makes it bad lol.

[A-D-F]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,487 posts
31 minutes ago, Kestrel_Falcon said:

Yep super NOOB here wants all missions completed.

Then you have to already own the ships from before the rework.  There is almost always a mission in these that requires some premium ship.  You have to either be lucky enough to own all the right ones or be willing to buy them on the spot (but you can't always do that, case in point) to always 100% these directives.

If I don't have the ship, I just ignore that one. 

[PVE]
Members
19,833 posts
11,995 battles
49 minutes ago, awiggin said:

I could care less, but it's still bizarre for WG to toss out a directive with a premium cv in it, and still refuse to sell them....:Smile_teethhappy:

I'm a little puzzled by WG not selling premium CVs when so many want them.

[A-D-F]
6,487 posts
Just now, Nagato_Kai__Ni said:

GIVE ME MAH ZEPPLIN WG!!!!!

What he said.

[PVE]
Members
19,833 posts
11,995 battles
46 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

I think you meant to say "There are 10 Missions!" Because what you actually said is that there are 1 x 2 x 3 x 4 x 5 x 6 x 7 x 8 x 9 x 10 missions, or 3,628,800 missions (which is coincidentally not far off the number of credits you need to earn from each of three non-CV cash grinds to ensure completion of the 10 million credit task).

(Everyone knows, of course, that there are four lights.)

I am amazed that I could have created an entire thread detailing the noob's approach to this mission sequence and people are still obsessing over the premium ship tasks???

(ETA: Ninja'd by OP who states they were going to buy the Kaga anyway, but still...)

Hey, no 'advanced' math. :Smile_teethhappy:

I was thinking 10, yes 10 Missions and shortened it to 10!. :Smile_teethhappy:

[ARGSY]
Members
18,100 posts
12,562 battles
Just now, Kizarvexis said:

I was thinking 10, yes 10 Missions

Now I'm hearing it in the Count's voice. A legacy of childhood spent watching Sesame Street (and yes, even then I knew he was a vampire).

• Funny 1

[PVE]
Members
3,777 posts
16,132 battles

Someone in another post said it best:  "just play the game and what happens, happens" in these events....  After all, they are just about worthless of late....  A single flag causes a Freudian reaction?  Geeze....  Now, if the event grand prize was a meta/OP super premium, the "One ship to rule them all...." that, would another story you betcha!  But, as it is, they are low balling everything attempting to recover from 8.0......the epic "wth was that" event...............ha !

[PVE]
Members
3,777 posts
16,132 battles
Just now, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Now I'm hearing it in the Count's voice. A legacy of childhood spent watching Sesame Street (and yes, even then I knew he was a vampire).

And a one, and a two..............oh boy....  I loved that character !  He never ate anyone..............

[A-D-F]
6,487 posts
10 minutes ago, Asym_KS said:

Someone in another post said it best:  "just play the game and what happens, happens" in these events....  After all, they are just about worthless of late....  A single flag causes a Freudian reaction?  Geeze....  Now, if the event grand prize was a meta/OP super premium, the "One ship to rule them all...." that, would another story you betcha!  But, as it is, they are low balling everything attempting to recover from 8.0......the epic "wth was that" event...............ha !

Free T10 legendary module is available from the FSW and space battle event.  Pretty darned good reward.

That isn't even mentioning the load of free premium camos from FSW.  Doesn't get much better.

[PVE]
Members
19,833 posts
11,995 battles
2 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

I wasn't thinking that, but now I can't stop. You are living up to your 'evil' username. :Smile_teethhappy:

Of course how evil can you be when you are a plushie. :Smile_teethhappy:

61DVHNz+iaL._SX466_.jpg

[WOLFC]
Members
1,752 posts
9,279 battles

A few weeks ago, there was a weekly directive which involved Atlanta. Guess what went on for a sale price later that week?

They are likely to drop the premium CV's this week, but its not guaranteed.

[TDRB]
Members
4,388 posts
12,511 battles
1 hour ago, Kizarvexis said:

Look at the top of the Directive. You only have to complete 6 Missions to complete the Directive. There are 10! Missions. :Smile_facepalm:

Yes, that is true. However WG should never included a mission requiring these CV's. This is a legitimate complaint in my opinion.

It would be a safe bet WG felt they would be releasing premium CV's with this directive.

Members
1,027 posts
6,033 battles
4 minutes ago, kgh52 said:

Yes, that is true. However WG should never included a mission requiring these CV's. This is a legitimate complaint in my opinion.

It would be a safe bet WG felt they would be releasing premium CV's with this directive.

That kind of argument goes for every class of ship for someone who is playing, you are against CV's because you have never played one, I don't like playing DD's because I have played them, or the Exeter grind, I don't like Ijn or the Brit's, to each their own.

• Boring 1