You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Noob_tiger

100K XP in Space Mode? Really?

68 comments in this topic

[CNSF]
Members
146 posts
12,749 battles

750K damage used 5 games and I think 1500K credits will take about 5 games, but 100K XP? In victory game, I can get about 5K XP, and this best situation still needs 20 games. What a waste of time and these missions made this mode no fun. Really miss the bathtub mode. Oh, of course, WG can make lots of money by selling these space camos, but who cares, I have hidden them all.

• Cool 6
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1

[INR]
Members
1,225 posts
4,060 battles

Yeah, there's no way I'm hitting 100k XP ever.

shot-19.04.10_00.07.16-0810.jpg

[CHBK]
Members
562 posts
2,681 battles

lol, wut?

Seriously I have utterly no idea what it is you are saying.  Do you speak another language and using a translator?

Edited by Taco_De_Moist
  • Meh 3

[CNSF]
Members
146 posts
12,749 battles
Just now, Taco_De_Moist said:

lol, wut?

Have you played Space Mode and Checked those missions?

[CHBK]
Members
562 posts
2,681 battles
1 minute ago, Soleluv said:

Have you played Space Mode and Checked those missions?

Yeah...I'm not sure based on your post what exactly it is you are talking about.

[CNSF]
Members
146 posts
12,749 battles

Yeah...I'm not sure based on your post what exactly it is you are talking about.

So you are comfortable with the second stage which requires 100K XP?

[CHBK]
Members
562 posts
2,681 battles
Just now, Soleluv said:

So you are comfortable with the second stage which requires 100K XP?

See your original post says nothing about being unsatisfied with the requirements for the second stage of the combat missions.  You are just ranting about XP and credits with utterly no context as to what specifically you are referring to.  I mean I thought you were complaining about getting 100k xp and 1500k credits in 5 games, which made no sense to me.

• Cool 2
  • Boring 2
  • Meh 5

[CNSF]
Members
146 posts
12,749 battles

See your original post says nothing about being unsatisfied with the requirements for the second stage of the combat missions.  You are just ranting about XP and credits with utterly no context as to what specifically you are referring to.  I mean I thought you were complaining about getting 100k xp and 1500k credits in 5 games, which made no sense to me.

Well as I played this game for more than 3 years, never had a COMBAT mission requires more than 10 games to finish and also this is a Space Mode which should have provided more fun than a task. Understand?

[CNSF]
Members
146 posts
12,749 battles
3 minutes ago, MasterofGladness said:

It's not meant to be finished. 

It's just a scoreboard for the event. The 100k requirement is not new. 

Not new from where?

So why there exist a combat mission but not meant to be finished?

Members
1,027 posts
6,070 battles
32 minutes ago, Soleluv said:

Well as I played this game for more than 3 years, never had a COMBAT mission requires more than 10 games to finish and also this is a Space Mode which should have provided more fun than a task. Understand?

I'd bet they are meant to be a grind because of the modules, having fun myself because the modes are new, better than a standard battle of any type. 

[A-D-F]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,490 posts
1 hour ago, MasterofGladness said:

It's not meant to be finished. 

It's just a scoreboard for the event. The 100k requirement is not new. 

It is absolutly meant to be finished and is part of a chain that will continue. I finished it today and many will.  The space battle missions along with the FSW event give you enough currency to purchase several things but one is a legendary module for a T10 ship.  The normal grind for the modules is longer than this method of obtaining them. 

People do similar grinds to get their legendary modules all the time.

[AK]
Members
298 posts
9,613 battles

Started on the mission today. At 35k right now. It's probably gonna be another two days before I finish. It's a painful grind but at least you have a lot of ships to hop in and out of.

[FTH]
Members
1,001 posts
15,222 battles

I think I'm 200 ironium shy of being able to buy a legendary module..with 2 directives left...this combat mission is literally more trouble than it's worth...by a MASSIVE margin...

[CNSF]
Members
146 posts
12,749 battles
1 hour ago, CTMAADawson said:

Started on the mission today. At 35k right now. It's probably gonna be another two days before I finish. It's a painful grind but at least you have a lot of ships to hop in and out of.

You mean with many ships I already have.

[CNSF]
Members
146 posts
12,749 battles
1 hour ago, HazeGrayUnderway said:

In space, nobody can hear you scream.

Then I use shells to scream

Members
1,925 posts
7,591 battles

It's not like there's anything to make this even more of a grind, like clan battles 4 days a week, and directives where neither clan battles nor space battle qualify, forcing you also into a bunch of random games. 

It's almost like WG thinks they can make money from burnout.  

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
475 posts
5,224 battles

The ironium grind is substantially easier than the legendary module grind. That's where the grind should be measured from, because that's what you get. It shouldn't be compared to the comparatively easy grind for a the early-access ships, because it's a different reward. It's also easier to rack up experience in space battles both due to to attackers respawning and defenders healing as well as players generally being less competent in their ships.

Although I will concede that the game is pretty busy right now with clan battles, space battles, and other happenings.

[O_O]
Members
6,213 posts
14,351 battles

With WoWS premium time, the +50% XP signal, and a Red Dragon signal, I am getting 7,500-9,500 XP per game (and some nice Free XP numbers).  I have also gotten a streak of wins, which substantially helps.

Members
3,714 posts
25 minutes ago, desmo_2 said:

With WoWS premium time, the +50% XP signal, and a Red Dragon signal, I am getting 7,500-9,500 XP per game (and some nice Free XP numbers).  I have also gotten a streak of wins, which substantially helps.

Red Dragon signals for 25 ironium?

[O_O]
Members
6,213 posts
14,351 battles
25 minutes ago, CaptainTeddybear said:

Red Dragon signals for 25 ironium?

Yeah, I have been pondering the cost/return.  But, I am considering it a grind to a legendary module, and this route is still much shorter than the traditional grind.  The elite captain XP is nice.

And, I have a condition that compels me to complete missions, collections, tasks, and campaigns in WoWS.  It is actually somewhat debilitating. :Smile_sad:

Edited by desmo_2

Members
161 posts
9,911 battles

It's not that bad. I used my left over florins to buy a day of premium and grinded 50k XP today without really trying too hard. A more dedicated person than I can definitely finish this in one day, but for someone with less time on their hands I can see that it will take several days. I find this base assault mode kind of fun with the amount of coordination it requires to win and the amount of damage farming one can do.