3 comments in this topic

[TDNS]
[TDNS]
Beta Testers
51 posts
9,470 battles

Starting on April 8th I have run into hesitation when flying the planes. The screen and planes stop for 1 to 20 seconds then jump forward to real time. This only started to occur and only when I play CVs. I am not running any mods. It happens with UK and USA CVs tier 4 tier 6 and tier 8 it just started as I have played just fine up till now.

Community Department
3,294 posts
1,296 battles
1 hour ago, Don_GMM3 said:

Starting on April 8th I have run into hesitation when flying the planes. The screen and planes stop for 1 to 20 seconds then jump forward to real time. This only started to occur and only when I play CVs. I am not running any mods. It happens with UK and USA CVs tier 4 tier 6 and tier 8 it just started as I have played just fine up till now.

I would recommend to start with standard options first:
1) "Check and repair" client via WGC >> settings
2) Delete your preferences.xml file in the game folder and set everything manually again. These two usually fix most of the issues. 
There is additional and specific one, which works for a couple of players with the same issue:
Open engine_config file with notepad and change  "<enableTextureStreaming>false</enableTextureStreaming>" to  "<enableTextureStreaming>true</enableTextureStreaming>" 

If nothing works, please create WGCheck report (including the "Extended network diagnostics") and attach it to the ticket, make some notes about your issue.