You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Sinton

Premium Shop Question

8 comments in this topic

[LOS]
Members
864 posts
12,997 battles

The newer tab in the Premium shop, 'Limited Time Offers',  showed up in 8.0 or 8.1 (I think).  Are these for 'flash deals' or offers that are ultra short?  Perhaps to gauge or measure the intrest in the premium shop at certain times of days?

I haven't seen any offers at all in the limited time I play.  Has any one seen any limited time offers and if so, are they any good?

[_RNG_]
Members
119 posts
5,850 battles

I remember when WG was offering several tier5/6 ships for $10. There was a banner on them that said "Special Offer available to you:1." I think this is what it's for but you're right, I haven't seen anything there yet, just an empty page.

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
23,368 posts
17,577 battles

Are you logged in? Soms deals only show up when you're logged in.

[PVE]
Members
19,836 posts
12,005 battles
2 hours ago, Sinton said:

The newer tab in the Premium shop, 'Limited Time Offers',  showed up in 8.0 or 8.1 (I think).  Are these for 'flash deals' or offers that are ultra short?  Perhaps to gauge or measure the intrest in the premium shop at certain times of days?

I haven't seen any offers at all in the limited time I play.  Has any one seen any limited time offers and if so, are they any good?

2 hours ago, UEG_PATRIOT said:

I remember when WG was offering several tier5/6 ships for $10. There was a banner on them that said "Special Offer available to you:1." I think this is what it's for but you're right, I haven't seen anything there yet, just an empty page.

20 minutes ago, Lert said:

Are you logged in? Soms deals only show up when you're logged in.

I'm not seeing a Limited Time Offers tab at all. Weird.

sAYtJJL.jpg

[WOLFG]
Members
35 posts
3,079 battles

You’re talking about the tab when you click on premium shop in game right?  I haven’t seen anything and was wondering the same.  I’ve only been playing for a couple months though so take that for what you will.

[_RNG_]
Members
119 posts
5,850 battles
2 hours ago, Kizarvexis said:

I'm not seeing a Limited Time Offers tab at all. Weird.

sAYtJJL.jpg

It's only in the client Premium shop in game. I dont see on their website either.

[PVE]
Members
19,836 posts
12,005 battles
1 minute ago, UEG_PATRIOT said:

It's only in the client Premium shop in game. I dont see on their website either.

Yeah, I looked in-game and it was there. Blank, but there.