You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Herr_Reitz

Legendary Modules Tier X Carriers - eh?

5 comments in this topic

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
11,268 posts

So you know I want a grandfather clause.. that is, everyone who has their Tier X carriers, who have played their carriers, "should" get credit for all activities towards the "undeclared" and "possibly never arriving" Legendary Module for each carrier. Arrgh.

Say... how come no Cap'n pirate emoticon? :Smile_izmena:

On a more serious note - have their been discussions about implementing them for carriers? tiafyc 

[PVE]
Members
19,833 posts
11,995 battles
2 minutes ago, Herr_Reitz said:

So you know I want a grandfather clause.. that is, everyone who has their Tier X carriers, who have played their carriers, "should" get credit for all activities towards the "undeclared" and "possibly never arriving" Legendary Module for each carrier. Arrgh.

Say... how come no Cap'n pirate emoticon? :Smile_izmena:

On a more serious note - have their been discussions about implementing them for carriers? tiafyc 

WG said that progress on the T10 Hak and Midway would still go to the UUs. They are just frozen until they are reworked. For all the ships without a UU yet, there is no mission to track that info.

Now some have suggested a place holder UU mission for those T10s that don't have one yet and that would be a very good thing IMO.

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
11,268 posts
13 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

WG said that progress on the T10 Hak and Midway would still go to the UUs. They are just frozen until they are reworked. For all the ships without a UU yet, there is no mission to track that info.

Now some have suggested a place holder UU mission for those T10s that don't have one yet and that would be a very good thing IMO.

Good, I do agree with the place holder... absolutely. 

Now... where's my Cap'n pirate emoticon! :cap_viking:

[POP]
Beta Testers
4,288 posts
6,102 battles
4 minutes ago, Herr_Reitz said:

Good, I do agree with the place holder... absolutely. 

Now... where's my Cap'n pirate emoticon! :cap_viking:

[PVE]
Members
19,833 posts
11,995 battles
3 minutes ago, Cruxdei said:

Much better pirate song. :)